Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ November Thread

:happybday2::happybday2::happybday2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happybday2::happybday2::happybday2:

Hope you had a wonderful day---you deserve it!!

((((BIG Birthday HUGS to YOU!!))))

Kat

She was trying to sneak by us I think! I noticed it on the main page!

Cindy it is not nice to fool Mother Nature....and it is even worse to try to fool those in charge of the flying monkeys!!! Silly girl!!!

Love Ya!

Kat

Good Morning Gal Pals!

Cindy, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Whatcha planned, better yet, what does Steve have planned, hehehe.

Ok we've got to get in sync here, I'm on here off and on Thurs and Friday, hardly any posts, I miss yesterday and now I can't catch up, LOL.

Diane, don't worry about the few pounds, that fill will make a big diff. Are you still on mushies, are you getting your Protein in, (I don't mean those early day cocktails either), are you drinking liquids, (see earlier statement), too soon after you eat and washing your food through? Just some "food" for thought.

Sherry, every time I read about you and your bodybugg, I think hmmmmm, maybe I should, but I know me and it would just be a phase. So happy yours is helping you and your band :wacko:

Eileenie, u so crazy girl! That's why I luv you so much.

I hate scales, I weighed the other day and was at my lowest wl, then boom yesterday and it's all back, ERRRRRR. Back to weighing once every couple of months, too dang depressing.

Kat, since you're bored, I wish you were in my neighborhood, you could help me put my tree up. I got all my Santa's up yesterday, now for the tree. I swore when I put those things up last year I wasn't going to do it again this year, but hubby said it wouldn't be the same without them. Got my banister done, now that does look awesome I have to say. Speaking of corn, did I mention I had chili the other day with corn in it and it was debomb!

Mandy, I think that's a great idea about the gifts too, I hate it when I give a gift card and ppl use it for groceries. My employees prefer good old "green". I can't remember if it was Mandy that had my name one year, but I got a CD of love songs and some candles and that was nice.

Gina, as for guy gifts, I don't know how much you planned on spending, but you can find a lot of guy gadgets this time of year, cheap @ JCP and Macy's and Belk. I bought several digital photo key chains, that I plan to download pics prior to giving. With all my discounts I got them for like $12.00 each at Belk, but that was the 1st of Nov, no telling how cheap they are now.

Betty, hope the celebration was special :whoo:. Did you ride your Harley's to the bike rally? Happy Anniversary! Sorry I haven't gotten that package out to you, will try to do this week.

Patty, one day at a time, that's all you can do...hugs!

Chrispy, how's the new beau?

Jetti, how you doing with the left overs?

Anne, Darcy, (yeah, you Darcy), where are you?

Hugs, gotta go attack a tree.

(if I get my new software installed I'll shrink some photos and share, I do have to admit my Santa's are kind of neat)

Pat--you do Santa's-------I do Snowmen!!!

Wow that could sound really bad....and yep I've heard those naughty jokes!!!

Kat

Oh Cindy....Didn't know it was your bithday! Hope you had a great time.

All you gals crack me up!!!! LOL! TOO FUNNY.....flyin' monkeys, santas, snowmen......

I have trying to be good with the hydration (no, not cocktails), and get the Protein in....my biggest downfall now is not getting in any aerobics. I have a meeting with the nutritionist on Tuesday. I guess thats when I'm supposed to be released from mushies....but actually the Doc said theres no difference between mushie stage and real food stage, as long as you chew, chew, chew!

I think what really gnaws at the back of my mind is that first fill. Mine will be Dec. 12. I hear so much about stuff getting "stuck" and other issues......I'm afraid , although I've been trying, that my bite will be too big, or I'll eat too fast. I guess I'm just afraid of having something unpredicted happening. My DH, with all good intentions, keeps asking....are you sure you can have that? or (and this is my favorite, NOT) you eating again? I'm at about 1,000 cal a day, but if he sees me eat something in between, its a peice of cheese, or a peice of SF hard candy, or SF jello....anything to stave off this tummy growling :rolleyes GRRRRRRRR!

Sure is gonna be hard getting back to work after a four day weekend! Then the following week, my boss will be in Jamacia getting married (three times a charm). I'll be filling in for him and dealing with being shorthanded because his bride to be is also an employee:faint:.

Hope everyone has a good nite, TTYL :(

Happy late Birthday Cindy!!!! ~Mandy

Ok so the rest of the Christmas lights are up outside. We added to the decorations this year with LED lighted snowflakes on the pine tree, lighted garland around the front door and two spiral trees in front of the house. Geesh I think we're lighting up the neighborhood. DH wanted to get one of those electronic boxes that plays music and makes all the trees flash with the music. I had to put my foot down with that one and toned it down to just the spiral lights and snowflakes lol. I tried to tell him the music is cute but, not sure the neighbors would appreciate hearing it all night until we went to bed. I didn't get the tree up like I wanted to because DH was too busy playing with the outside stuff. Hopefully he'll take the stuff down from the attic so I can start in on it tomorrow. I took Monday and Tuesday off of work so I could try to finish up the Christmas Shopping so I could relax and enjoy the season. Gotta take DS to school and back though because he can't drive with his neckbrace on.

I'm pooped today and didn't even get all my 10K steps in. We did alot of walking around the stores to pick up the stuff and some new walking sneakers. Good deals this time a year with the coupons plus I get the Bob's points so had a $10 voucher to use too.

Working on the laundry too so I have to get going so I can move the laundry around. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and burned all the turkey and trimmings off :(

Hugs

I promise I wasn't trying to sneak by with skipping my birthday...it's just that at my "older" age, it just doesn't seem like I ought to be shouting it from the rooftops, ya know. Some of ya'll do remember me turning the big 50 a couple of years back, though...isn't that crazy???? Thanks for being here that long, and sticking together through "thick and thin" ~pun definitely intended! I appreciate all the good wishes! You know what I got for my birthday? The Kitchenaid stand mixer I wanted for Christmas! I love my DH! I just barely mention a little wish, and Poof! There it is! I almost feel guilty mentioning anything, because I know he'll get it....wait. Maybe I should rethink that...? LOL!

Sherry, you are definitely making me feel super-behind on the Christmas decorating! And if I know Pat, she's got it all done already, too. Mandy, too. It rained for the past couple of days here, so we did nada. We'll have to make up for lost time. We are trying to decide if we should stick with the icicle lights, or ditch them, and go with the new LED lights. It's just the expense of replacing them....what to do?

Keep posting all of the great ideas...it inspires us!

Hugs,

Cindy

Cindy - We replaced our little lights with all LED lights this year. We hit a good deal at the Christmas Tree Shop up here. If you have them where you are it's a great place to buy them. If not you might want to try to get them after Christmas when you can hit the 50% off sales. I do know Sears is also having great sales on the Christmas decorations :D How about BJ's Wholesale Club.....do you have those? Good luck with your decorations.

Hello Y'all!

Well, I still don't have much time, but I am going to try to catch up a little bit.

We had a great Thanksgiving, we went to my DB house and had tons of good ole fattening food! lol Then on Friday, I cooked a full dinner here with pies and all the trimmings. This morning my neighbor brought over some gumbo, so needless to say, my house is full of food! And what am I doing right now? Cooking rice to go with the gumbo! Tee Hee!

Saturday was our anniversary, and we went up to the Harley deal. We entered our bikes, and I won a trophy and a gift card. I loved that! Then we went out to dinner and the steaks were so tender you could cut them with a fork. Really Yummy! We were going to go through the lights, but they had a power outage so we didn't get to go, so we have that planned for this weekend. We had a great time and a lot of fun!

Cindy - I got one of those mixers a few years ago, and I absolutely love it! Mine is red, what color did you get?

Pat - I bet your house is so pretty with all the Santa's. I haven't done anything yet, I thought about it on Sunday, but decided not to do it.

Sherry - I bet your outside lights are really pretty, who cares if the neighbors don't like it! I say go for it!

Diane - It took me several fills before I was tight enough to get things stuck. Don't be discouraged when you get your fill if it loosens up after a week or so. You will get there in time.

Patty - Hope things are getting better for you!

Chrispy- how's the new beau? I hope he is the special one!

Jetti - How is it going?

Eileen - I don't think I will ever be able to listen to that song and not think about you!

Kat - bored? Not you! Well come on down, I bet I could make you unbored real fast!

Mandy - Are you all done with your decorations?

Anne and Darcy where are you girls? Check in time!

Well, if I missed you I am sorry, but I have to catch my rice before it sticks to the pan.

Catch you all later!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Things are going great with my man, which is why I haven't been around much. I've shared all the sappy details with Sherry, but I'll spare you all. lol. Just know that I am happy and feel so lucky to have found such a great guy who knows how to treat me right. Finally!!

Cindy, hope you had a great birthday! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had a chance to be with the ones they love.

Good Morning Gals,

Chrispy, I'm so very happy for you! You deserve a good man.

Cindy, yes, we have all the decorating done, inside and out, will have pictures soon, EXCEPT the tree, I have a lady coming Sunday to put it up, if I don't decide to tackle it myself. As for DH spoiling you, I'm sure you deserve every bit of it :(.

Sherry, talk about overboard, hubby even hung lights around the pool fence, crazy, but it does brighten the back yard and it's a beautiful view from the Water.< /p>

Betty, Congrats on the trophy. Is that a new bike? Pictures please.

Diane, when is the fill, did I miss it?

Gotta get some shopping done today, catch y'all later.