Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

So, slim, what time's dinner? *grabs fork and knife and bangs them excitedly on the table*

5 o'clock. Come hungry. I made plenty.:frown:

Not really a story Tap... But I am up for a promotion which would give me another 3 weeks a year vacation and I want it bad... I am just hoping one of the chicks ahead of me has it bite her in the ass lol.

Good luck on the promotion!

I am making a tweaked jambalaya recipe (I've added kidney and black Beans instead of rice).

sounds good...I am assuming you mean kidney beans, not kidney the internal organ that is not pleasant to eat!!

So, slim, what time's dinner? *grabs fork and knife and bangs them excitedly on the table*

:frown:

Not really a story Tap... But I am up for a promotion which would give me another 3 weeks a year vacation and I want it bad... I am just hoping one of the chicks ahead of me has it bite her in the ass lol.

here's hoping!

sounds good...I am assuming you mean kidney Beans, not kidney the internal organ that is not pleasant to eat!!

Oh my goodness yes! Kidney beans not kidney the internal organ. **I am shuddering at the thought of eating kidney**

Oh my goodness yes! Kidney Beans not kidney the internal organ. **I am shuddering at the thought of eating kidney**

Okay then - set another plate, please! Beth and I will join you.

(Although I eat meat, I don't 'do' internal organs...kidneys, livers, brains, etc. ick. double ick)

Okay then - set another plate, please! Beth and I will join you.

(Although I eat meat, I don't 'do' internal organs...kidneys, livers, brains, etc. ick. double ick)

Egad, you'n me both! I'll do sushi and all other manner of foods, but organ meat is NOT on the menu! :frown:

Thanks, Michelle. But, alas, I am not too popular in here right now.
Plain, I am so glad you are online after I go to bed at night. Thanks for explaining everything so perfectly. You are my new hero!!

The main thing to understand is we don't just randomly ban someone the first time there is a problem. There are usually numerous complaints from several people, warnings via pm and sometimes publicly. And, when we do ban someone, we are banning the person, not just the id.

Lulu, your new puppy is so adorable and lucky to have you.

Good morning everyone else, even those who don't love me anymore. :P

Are you kidding me?!? I think you're just peaches! (((hugs)))

Yeah, I'll even include Plain in that. However, I don't like to admit that publicly. Ever.

:frown:

Have a successful day everyone!!!!

Has anyone heard from Ebony today?

Nothing yet. Hope all is going well.

Hubby got called for another interview today... goes on Thursday. I'm hoping ONE of these suckas comes through!

My friends had a party once where they took an egg, onions, and chicken liver and cut it all up, mixed in seasonings and put it on Ritz crackers. I never liked liver before, don't really like it now - except that way.

Also remember field dressing a deer in my uncle's butcher shop. The hunters were s'posed to do it, but one guy didn't. Liver isn't very pretty... :frown:

And for those who say, once you get into the exercise routine, you miss it if you stop - not this bandster! I went from a minimum of 4X week for 16 months (more often 5X week with extra walking to/from work as well), to NOTHING for the month of my blahs. I never missed it!!! In fact, it was frequently the only thing that gave me a good feeling - I didn't have to go to the Y!

Im starting back into it....slowly. Walked home from work yesterday and walked to work today. That's it. But it's a start.

OK - you may now resume your regular postings of marathons, kick boxing, new style shoes and lovin' sweat!

Hubby got called for another interview today... goes on Thursday. I'm hoping ONE of these suckas comes through!

Here's hoping!

My friends had a party once where they took an egg, onions, and chicken liver and cut it all up, mixed in seasonings and put it on Ritz crackers. I never liked liver before, don't really like it now - except that way.

Also remember field dressing a deer in my uncle's butcher shop. The hunters were s'posed to do it, but one guy didn't. Liver isn't very pretty... :frown:

OK - that certainly curbed my appetite.

OK - that certainly curbed my appetite.

:frown: I'm here to help!

It is a weight loss forum, after all. What better way to lose than to think of liver and not eat at all?

I am hoping and praying for postive results from the interview.

I anyone else having trouble getting on here today? I don't know if it is the site or my internet.

PJTP...Hi Everybody! *waving wildly*

I'm here, I'm here!:blink:

Just chillin'...home is okay. H is being lovey-dovey and sweet as pie. Part of me wants to believe he's real, that everything will be okay, and we can just resume our normally scheduled relationship, but nah...I've been burned like that before, and I'm not ready to forgive and forget just yet.

Ran nearly 1.5 miles this morning, non-stop! Having a wonderful time with the running thang - 3 days a week now, and I absolutely love it. No change in the scale yet - it's been about a month that I've been stuck, I think, and I'm anxious for that next 6 lbs to go away so I can be in Onederland! :P

Gotta go through the closet - all my size 18's are starting to hang unattractively on me...H mentioned it this morning (in a nice way, funny enough). Guess I've gotta go shopping - darn! (said with tongue firmly in cheek)

I will continue the job search - though part of me wants to re-hang my shingle as an entrepreneur. I would have to do it the right way, though - save up enough and THEN do it. Having just bought a car, and with DD in college, now would NOT be the time for an ill-advised risk.

Been looking at condos on-line - found one in a complex I'd LOVE to live in...one bedroom, really reasonable. Gives me a target to shoot at should H screw up again. Have tentatively decided I'll stay put for now, get DD off to VSU, and see what happens. I'll be putting my financial plan in place in the event I have to buy a home next year.

Love y'all for worrying about me...and I'm glad I have LBT and specifically PJTP to come to...

Regarding the get-together at Lu's house - end of May works for me as well - Memorial Day weekend? Just lemme know - like y'all, the earlier I plan, the better it will be...:frown:

And for those who say, once you get into the exercise routine, you miss it if you stop - not this bandster! I went from a minimum of 4X week for 16 months (more often 5X week with extra walking to/from work as well), to NOTHING for the month of my blahs. I never missed it!!! In fact, it was frequently the only thing that gave me a good feeling - I didn't have to go to the Y!

Im starting back into it....slowly. Walked home from work yesterday and walked to work today. That's it. But it's a start.

OK - you may now resume your regular postings of marathons, kick boxing, new style shoes and lovin' sweat!

Hehehe, you're NOT alone! :frown: