Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hello all. Boy, what a lot to catch up on.

I know! Sometimes it's just too much and I don't get to respond to the stuff I want to sometimes!

Wow, found the ghetto and pnk/justcurious threads. I have to wonder :lol: just how I got pulled into the ghetto thread when all I did was "smile" at Glou's comment about no puppets (which was first mentioned by Moderator Plain) and was quite funny.

It seems that PP has gotten mixed up and thinks maybe I'm Beth!?!? And then she thinks she's so clever as to find a bird to tell her I've not yet been banded. Hmmm, and here I was searching the Not Yet Banded posts. PP not too swift :lol:, huh? And just when did LBT allow birds on here??

Loved the rant with HH and Donna, who is now someone else. If they keep switching their names, how will we ever find them? Gosh, I'd hate to miss anything they had to say :huh2:.

SO confused!! LOL!

PJTP: I was so sorry to read that so many of you had suffered losses of children in your lives. That is so tragic. I don't know how families keep going. For all of you who are job hunting or worrying, I'm sorry. My fingers are crossed for you!! Beth, hope things are getting better. To anyone who had a bad/sad/mad day...hope tomorrow is better. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...listen closely: here's the sound of 1 hand clapping. I read thru 6 pages of PJTP and if I missed anyone, feel better, get happy, sleep well, don't lose your remote controls, etc.:tt2:

And, I love Hell's Kitchen...trash TV at its best. Didn't watch the hefty gals looking for love. Tuned in, found it exploitive and clicked away. But I does loves my Chef Gordon!!:juggle:

TTFN,

TPG

Did you hear me clapping? LOL!

'Night. Again!

:juggle::hurray::lol::hurray::lol:

**Of course song now firmly stuck in head**

Edited by kcmagu
dork

:juggle::hurray::lol::hurray::lol:

Gonna find some clip art scissors...these little guys have 2 hands. That's just no fun...too noisy.

Darn, wish I'd found them first. Where do you all find this cute stuff? I'm so computer stupid :tt2:.

TPG

Morning. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day. If today is anything like yesterday, there will be no catching up. TTFN!

Ebony - YAY on the NSV! That's fabulous - and just gotta put a spring in your step!

*pops bubble gum and twirls hair....

You forgot opens eyes wide and blinks...:blink:

*Glouc, it sounds like you got thru work fairly unscathed (except for your friend :crying:). Are they doing more of this tomorrow? I sure hope they're done now!

What she said.

*Quiz - sounds like fun but I don't FB so I won't be able to find out if I'm Ghetto or not! Bummer! My life may not be complete without knowing! LOL!

Ditto!

I've got stacks of magazines, printed recipes and cookbooks!

Perhaps we are related...I have tons of recipes torn from newspapers, printed off the internet etc. My goal is always one new creation a week...lots of great ideas out there, but a few duds too! Yesterday I made chewy raisin oatmeal squares - I guess they're ok; DH devoured them and whined about my giving half to the tenant.

Weather is supposed to get cooler this weekend. FINALLY! The last 2 nights we didn't even bother to open up the house. Just set the AC to 78, put the bedroom fan on and went to bed. Near midnight and it'd still be 80 outside! Yuck! It's 9:30 and it's already 79 outside!

Oh Shaddup!!!:lol::cursing::lol: We're still waiting for summer, but I think this year will be perpetual soggy spring until October

For all of you who are job hunting or worrying, I'm sorry. My fingers are crossed for you!! Beth, hope things are getting better. To anyone who had a bad/sad/mad day...hope tomorrow is better. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...listen closely: here's the sound of 1 hand clapping. I read thru 6 pages of PJTP and if I missed anyone, feel better, get happy, sleep well, don't lose your remote controls, etc.:juggle:

I agree!

:tt2::hurray::huh2::hurray::eek:

**Of course song now firmly stuck in head**

:lol::lol:

Morning all.

PJTP...Good morning Everyone!:juggle:

It's a bright and sunny day and I'm feeling great! I'm slowly eating my way through a egg white flatbread sandwich from Dunkin Donuts and making sure I don't over do it, which means I'll probably only eat half the sandwich.:lol:

Got a moderately busy day ahead, but nothing too exciting. I'm having a wonderful morning so far, and just wanted to share my good mood with my PJTP family. :lol:

busy after i logged off early yesterday evening...:lol:

*sports - DH & i both played in college (he football me soccer/lacrosse)....so i actually enjoy as much as him. :lol: we have 5 couples that share the cost of Dallas Stars tickets (hockey) too many home games - it give us each around 20 games a season to go to on top of them cowboys seats.

slim you describing your husband was hysterical.

*drank a lot of wine last night - made up for friend. thanks again for the well wishes, us girls are dragging her to lunch tomorrow....she really hasn't left the hospital much, in fact i have her dog so she doesn't feel she "has" to go if she doesn't want to. chatted w/friend this AM, he got 5million new stem cells yesterday - he's counting it as his new bday.

Kat - all the best for your freind!!!!!

*glasses, i'm blind - but don't care to wear mine (outside my prescription sunglasses - see avi....LOL), i enjoy bumping into things. :juggle: i'm due for a checkup, been almost 3yrs - thanks for bringing this up heartfire.

*another rainy day - LOVE it, however all it does is make the grass grow:redface:

*kat, keep us posted on the new grandbaby!!!.

*i'm done* LOLOLOL

Good Morning all!

I tried to sleep in because i go back to work tonight -- but alas no luck - just another 24 hr+ day.

But of course that means I will still be up in the wee hours the next couple mornings just like Slim & Tap!

Good morning all....Man y'all have been busy! I will do what I can remember and sorry to anyone I miss. (I have senior moments):juggle:

Kat...sorry about the twins. But I can understand your feelings being in a similar situation with my ex. So I am glad that you have let go of the guilt. I still deal with my guilt at times because I thought about abortion.

Kat...your neighbors are very blessed to have you and your hubby to be there for them.

Lu..your friends are also very blessed to have you and your hubby helping them in there time of need. How is your friend's hubby doing or do you know yet?

Haven't don the ghetto thing yet. Will have to.

YAY! I now have a new song stuck in my head to sing at work. CLAP CLAP

Great NSV Ebony!

Lots of class hrs. Good luck with it Beth.

Glou..hopefully no more layoffs. prayers are going out to everyone laid off lately.

Everyone have a blessed day:thumbup:

Morning Slim! Some morning we should check out the chat feature since we are usually here.

We should try that.

Yeah..you two and the roosters can be on chat! :huh2:
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!!

What she said!

PJTP...Good morning Everyone!:lol:

Morning!

busy after i logged off early yesterday evening...:eek:

*sports - DH & i both played in college (he football me soccer/lacrosse)....so i actually enjoy as much as him. :tt2: we have 5 couples that share the cost of Dallas Stars tickets (hockey) too many home games - it give us each around 20 games a season to go to on top of them cowboys seats.

slim you describing your husband was hysterical.

I have to have fun somehow.

*drank a lot of wine last night - made up for friend. thanks again for the well wishes, us girls are dragging her to lunch tomorrow....she really hasn't left the hospital much, in fact i have her dog so she doesn't feel she "has" to go if she doesn't want to. chatted w/friend this AM, he got 5million new stem cells yesterday - he's counting it as his new bday.

He seems to be in reallly good spirits.

Kat - all the best for your freind!!!!!

What she said!

*glasses, i'm blind - but don't care to wear mine (outside my prescription sunglasses - see avi....LOL), i enjoy bumping into things. :juggle: i'm due for a checkup, been almost 3yrs - thanks for bringing this up heartfire.

*another rainy day - LOVE it, however all it does is make the grass grow:redface:

*kat, keep us posted on the new grandbaby!!!.

Again, what she said!

*i'm done* LOLOLOL

Good Morning all!

I tried to sleep in because i go back to work tonight -- but alas no luck - just another 24 hr+ day.

But of course that means I will still be up in the wee hours the next couple mornings just like Slim & Tap!

You are welcome to join us!:lol: