Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP: Hi Everyone! I started school a week and a half ago and have found little time for posting! I hope to get into the swing of things so I can get back on here more often.

Last night I had a dinner party at my house - I drank a LOT of red wine. I think BethFromVa will never speak to me again! I am such a boozer! lol I am such an embarrassment! Beth's husband will probably not allow her to hang out with me again!! :scared2:

ehhh, just tell them you were drinking for someone you know who's preggo ... :(

ehhh, just tell them you were drinking for someone you know who's preggo ... :scared2:

Oooh, I likey! I drank a few glasses for you, as did CC. So you should have been positively shploopy last night. :(

I am such an embarrassment to my daughter! I called Beth - Britney Spears and I do not know why! I was just plain drunk! lmao

Wow I was told the orgasm -- labor info by a OB/GYN!!!! I am sure times have changed, but I do know something worked, I was 2 weeks overdue---and scheduled for induction!!! LOL was fun anyway!

I still say try it, I know I am not the only one it has triggered!!!

Kat

Is this a random rant site to post? Ok, here's mine. The ticker things on the bottom of everybodys signature don't say whether it's lose from the surgery or added the pre-op. I'm all for being proud of ALL weight loss but it would be nice to know what the band has actually done for people. OK, I'm done. Thank you:biggrin:

Wow I was told the orgasm -- labor info by a OB/GYN!!!!

It can't hurt, but the spasms it causes are too mild to trigger labor unless you are someone on bed-rest because you keep going into contractions early.

I know plenty of people who tried it and it didn't do anything. It's just one of those thing where if you do it and the baby comes soon after, people say "it worked" but the baby was probably coming anyway.

I'm all for being proud of ALL weight loss but it would be nice to know what the band has actually done for people.

I don't agree. I worked for every pound, the ones before my surgery and the ones after. The surgery didn't *make* me lose those pounds. I did by controlling what I put in my mouth and by how much I moved my body

Mornin' all!

Prostitution thread - I don't debate religion. Ever. Nor do I try to reason with those who want to 'discuss' it...usually it is proselytizing by any other name. So, why engage? This same reasoning applies to politics, hence my lack of participation in any political debate.

Luluc - I would have been inclined to record the licence plate number, and then write an editor to the editor with your comments - particularly re:the thong. They trespassed, and so any publicity/consequences from that are deserved. Then again, I am a beeyatch.

CC and Beth - sounds like a good time was had! Nothing wrong with that.

Contemplating taking today off...don't feel great, but hate to give in to weakness....I'll see how I feel a cup of coffee from now.

Edited by tapshoes
typo

Oooh, I likey! I drank a few glasses for you, as did CC. So you should have been positively shploopy last night. :scared2:

i knew i felt a bit off saturday night .. i did sleep reeeeealllllly well!

Wow I was told the orgasm -- labor info by a OB/GYN!!!! I am sure times have changed, but I do know something worked, I was 2 weeks overdue---and scheduled for induction!!! LOL was fun anyway!

ok, to get technical... :( it's not the woman's orgasm that could get things rolling - it's the man's sperm that ripens the cervix. i mean the woman's cant hurt cause it basically tightens the uterus, but i think the most good is the guys schtuff...

OK - I popped back into the prostitution thread just for the entertainment value. Now I'm out. Honest. No more.

yeah, went there last night and saw a quote from the holier than thou one saying on judgment (post 170) and i knew i wouldnt be pleasant in my response, so i just closed my netbook...

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderfully fabulous Monday.

I am such an embarrassment to my daughter! I called Beth - Britney Spears and I do not know why! I was just plain drunk! lmao

I don't even remember that! But probably how that came around is that your friends' daughter is named Brittany and I said I have been called that a TON by people, including a coworker who called me that for nearly a year and a half.

Is this a random rant site to post? Ok, here's mine. The ticker things on the bottom of everybodys signature don't say whether it's lose from the surgery or added the pre-op. I'm all for being proud of ALL weight loss but it would be nice to know what the band has actually done for people. OK, I'm done. Thank you:biggrin:

i had no pre-op, all the weight loss came after band placement. it's a personal choice, i would likely list pre-op weight as well.

Mornin' all!

Luluc - I would have been inclined to record the licence plate number, and then write an editor to the editor with your comments - particularly re:the thong. They trespassed, and so any publicity/consequences from that are deserved. Then again, I am a beeyatch.

i thought about the license plate yesterday, but i tell you it was FAST. as soon as we pulled up to the car, the "lady" opened up to pull on her "lg white thong" and the guy jumped to the front seat and they peeled out.

it was a total hookup / affair the more we think of it.

oh that prostitution thread, just goes off topic it's no longer enjoyable.

happy monday!!