Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies in Nov. (The Month of The Turkey)

Looks like everyone one is doing great.

I went in today for a fill and decided against it. First I am staying full 3 hours or longer on smaller portions. And second, when I had my hernia surgery in August I gained 8 lbs. I went in for a fill the first Monday in October and since then I have lost that 8 lbs, so now I am down (again) to 190. I have an appt for the first Monday in December if I need a fill then. I don't want to get to tight, but now I have a small problem with only some foods. I don't want to make it worse by getting to tight. Still shooting for 180 by X-mas.

Hi Marchies!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?

Are we still working out?

Are we still logging our food, eating Protein first, then veg, then carbs?

Are we still drinking plenty of Water? Even with the colder weater?

Are we still lovin' the band?

Holla if you're out there? Come on!

Hi Marchies!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing? Doing Great :whoo:

Are we still working out? Most every day :nervous.

Are we still logging our food, eating Protein first, then veg, then carbs? Lots of Protein, little veg and almost no carbs. :omg:

Still struggling with this. Some days I get in my 64, others, 24-40. I have a guy at work who is my Water police and he lets me know to drink it at work. :clap2:

Are we still lovin' the band? Don't ever want to be without my little buddy. :peace:

Holla if you're out there? I'm here, I'm here.:D

Come on!

Sorry, couldn't resist Juli.

Heck, don't be sorry. That's what I'm talking about!

I want to sing Woo HOO, the band is fantastic and it's changed my life. I work out most days and feel great. It's my hope you all are feeling great too.

Yee Haw.

I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

I have to work tonight and decided to stop and grab a bite to eat before I came in. I went to my favorite restaurant and order my all time favorite, the 6 oz salmon. I asked for a to go box when I ordered. I put half of everything in the box and started eating. I couldn’t finish the half that I left out of the box. Before, I could wolf it all down and walk away still hungry. I knew that I was eating smaller, but this time it just really hit home. It’s like when I look at my husband and think “That’s my husband” (meaning it in a good way). Like I’m seeing him for the first time and we’ve known each other for 23 years. Tonight it really hit home that I am banded and it IS working. In the back of my mind I thought I was going to fail at this like every other diet, but I think tonight it sunk in that this isn’t another diet, it is a different way of life and I’M LOVIN IT!!!!

I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

I have to work tonight and decided to stop and grab a bite to eat before I came in. I went to my favorite restaurant and order my all time favorite, the 6 oz salmon. I asked for a to go box when I ordered. I put half of everything in the box and started eating. I couldn’t finish the half that I left out of the box. Before, I could wolf it all down and walk away still hungry. I knew that I was eating smaller, but this time it just really hit home. It’s like when I look at my husband and think “That’s my husband” (meaning it in a good way). Like I’m seeing him for the first time and we’ve known each other for 23 years. Tonight it really hit home that I am banded and it IS working. In the back of my mind I thought I was going to fail at this like every other diet, but I think tonight it sunk in that this isn’t another diet, it is a different way of life and I’M LOVIN IT!!!!

Feels good, doesn't it. Congrats....I love those lightbulb moments!

Mrs H, that's fantastic! I love the light bulb moments too, like jmc said. There is still so much to experience and learn about with this band. That's awesome!

Woo Hoo.

OK fellow Marchies, I need to ask a question. I have put it off because it is embarrassing. I have the worst gas. I, and this is not a joke, have woken myself up with it. I wake up every morning and I sound trumpets in the toilet. When I am at work and I feel one coming on I try to walk out of the room and one will bubble out no matter how hard I try to keep it in. I have tried Gas-X strips, but they don’t help. I am not eating gassy foods either. Anyone else having this problem? Please tell me I am not alone.

You are not alone....

I just deal with it. The worst for me is at the gym, because I'm on a piece of equipment and there's no getting off to toot. When someone walks up on me, there's no denying who made the stink!

Oh my goodness!

Hi Marchies!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?

HONEY IM ON MY WAY TO SUPREME SEXINESS :kiss2:

Are we still working out?

CHILE I TRY :paranoid I DID WALK ON MONDAY

Are we still logging our food, eating Protein first, then veg, then carbs?

NEVER LOGGED FOOD! :cry PROTEIN YES I LOVE FISH:) VEGGIES I LOVE

YES BABY I FLOATS I DONT WALK ANYWHERE :whoo:

Are we still lovin' the band?

I WOULDNT CHANGE A THING ABOUT IT!! IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BEST!! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENCE ITS THE 3RD BEST THING IN MY LIFE!!

1ST IS GOD

2ND MY SQUIDS *KIDS*

3RD THE BAND!!!

Holla if you're out there? Come on!

HONEY YA'LL KNOW TEXAS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!! :whoo:

SHAKE YA GROOVE THING shake YA GROOVE THING YEAH YEAH!!!

OH JULI YOU MADE MY DAY SWEET SUGAR YES YA DID!!!! :confused:

I hear ya on the gas thing! My Dr explained that the band restricts the gas from comming out in "burp" form :confused:.....so out it comes on the other end. :paranoid

He recommending using the gas-x as an after dinner mint every time you eat. I don't always remember.....so I just let 'er rip whenever I have a private moment.....or when only family is around. DH and DSs are a little disgusted with me at times...:rolleyes

I hear ya on the gas thing! My Dr explained that the band restricts the gas from comming out in "burp" form :).....so out it comes on the other end. :paranoid

He recommending using the gas-x as an after dinner mint every time you eat. I don't always remember.....so I just let 'er rip whenever I have a private moment.....or when only family is around. DH and DSs are a little disgusted with me at times...:rolleyes

Actually i find since the band i burp more than i ever have... and thats talking pre-band when i drank carbonated beverages:paranoid

HONEY YA'LL KNOW TEXAS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!! :whoo:

SHAKE YA GROOVE THING shake YA GROOVE THING YEAH YEAH!!!

OH JULI YOU MADE MY DAY SWEET SUGAR YES YA DID!!!! :)

I'm happy to make your day! It's good to see you are doing great!

:bounce:

<p>I'm getting a cold and my band feels tight. Is this normal? My band being tight because I got a cold? I am having hot tea today for Breakfast and Soup for lunch and even thou my dh is going to grill, I will skip that and have soup for supper. Damn!</p>

And Texas, you made me smile (not easy when my head feels like it is about to pop). You have such pep and enthusiasm.

So i've been avoiding the gym for the past couple of weeks, and i now i should be going but i just cant get my lazy butt up and moving... :help: i think it may have to do with the cold weather approaching here in chicago... :rolleyes i know that thats just a lame excuse...

Any words of advice???:)

Anyone else find themselves getting lazy?:faint: