Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

summer ‘18 surgery??? people under 30?

Hi Saygrace,

I'm 26 turning 27 at the time of my surgery which is booked for October this year. I'm getting my surgery done in Czech republic and privately however have given myself 6 months to do some counselling and see a dietician to prepare myself for the lifestyle changes. I am 210 pounds at the moment, have 90 pounds to lose. I want to end my vicious cycle of yo yo dieting and carrying around this extra weight. Just want to be healthy.

hi! i’m new to this. i just had my consultation appointment yesterday and am beginning the process of insurance approval and dates etc. i’m hoping i can be scheduled for surgery late june/early july. i’m about to be 22 so definitely interested in finding other young people to talk to about surgery and the whole process (pre and post op)
CW: 345
HW: 358
GW: 200
(yikes this is my first time posting stats anywhere. wild)
also more about me- been obese my entire life (literally from age 5), have **** genetics on both sides of my family, have mild binge eating disorder (which is under control), PCOS, general anxiety/depression
and fun stuff- i’ll be getting a degree in interior architecture and design in may, i’m about to start grad school right after that, i live in the boston area, i love art in all forms, live music, my friends, my dogs and my weed [emoji14]

We have similar stats! I'm 25, 5'4. HW: 340, CW: 323. My surgery is scheduled for 4/23!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 3/11/2018 at 10:11 PM, Road2Newme3 said:

overweight my whole life. I don't know skinny, I've never been that way,

@Road2Newme3

belated b'day wishes

here's to your first 49 lb weight loss - many more to follow

kathy

congrats

Where in Maryland!? I’m in MD too!

I'm in Baltimore going with gbmc. Always love connecting with fellow Maryland folk

Sent from my SM-T380 using BariatricPal mobile app

I meet with the surgeon on Thursday. Sooo hoping to get the sign off and date. Anyone else on their final steps?

On 3/9/2018 at 8:56 AM, Jolexis said:

I’m hoping for an August or September surgery date I’ll be done with all of my preops in June and hopefully see the surgeon in July. I’m 27 and so ready to lose this weight. I don’t want to yoyo diet anymore. ‍♀️

Hi Jolexis,

I am also 27 and scheduled for VSG on September 5th! I agree about the yo yo dieting- I know it all too well. Have you been following a dietician prescribed diet? Mine began the end of February and has been a complete shock for me. Was wondering if you have experienced the same thing.

so hows everyone. i have my 3rd weigh in and 2nd nut appointment on Tuesday im excited so far so good yall