Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone's kids comment on their weightloss?

I think it's Soo funny. At my biggest he said " are you sure your not too big for the toilet ?"( Not being mean genuine question as my butt was bigger than the toilet lol" Kids are super honest and don't say things just to make you happy so I believe him over my friends who I think are just complimenting me as friends do lol

Today he said :

These days your just so little. I'm a super big boy now but your getting so cute and little.

A few days ago he said

Your tummy is getting tiny mummy should I make you something to eat out of my play Dough?

I'll take that as a compliment as my tummy was huge lol

Has your kids said anything?a

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Tapatalk

No, but I have a six-year-old niece in England who hasn't seen me since I had the surgery, and I'll be curious as to what she has to say (assuming she can tell via Skype, anyway).

Actually my kids are both grown but...my grandkids all think I'm so skinny. My 12 YO granddaughter said she loves wearing my boots because her feet are the same size as mine. She loves all the clothes I have gave her. When she comes to spend the night (which is very often) she puts her lounger (one I gave her) on and says I'm like my NANA!! One day she was watching me put on my face moisterizer and ask what I was doing...I told her it was to make me be beautiful I ask her is it working? She replied OH YES NANA!! You are BEAUTIFUL!! My grandson ( 10YO) hugs me and says OH NANA!! You are so litte!! I can reach around you when I hug you. I told my hubby that I have heard that MODELING after me is the ULTIMATE FLATTERY!! Out of the mouth of Babes for sure.

I haven't had surgery, but my two wee-lings (7yo and 5yo) are almost more excited about the surgery than I am. They want mommy to be healthy and to be more able to play.

Yes, my 3 year old keeps asking how small I’ll get and if he’ll be bigger than me. Pretty funny... I have to watch it because he wants to eat like me, so he won’t finish his food because he’s like daddy.

I'm almost a year post op and my daughter, who is 15 and has autism, never said a word about my weight loss until recently. We were in the car and she asked me how come I was skinny now. And I reminded her about my surgery then she says, "mom, I liked it better when you were original" Just thought it was funny the way she said it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using BariatricPal mobile app