Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody T-Tapp?

I plan to get back into it soon. If not before the band, then as soon as I can pick up that kind of exercise after the surgery. I did it last year before starting my night job and LOVED it. It made me feel great and I had tremendous success. Unlike other exercise, I didn't feel like I had to FORCE myself to do it - I actually enjoyed it. And I liked being able to do a 15-min workout if I didn't have much time. In a month of doing it, I lost 22 inches all over my body (the nutritionist at the Dr's office was impressed with that). I'll attach links to my before and after pics (I don't want them imbedded in this post and have to see that everytime I open this thing).

PICTURES REMOVED FOR PRIVACY'S SAKE

I know it seriously looks like I'm just holding my gut in for the second pics, but I wasn't...that's how dramatic the change can be. And you can't say I sucked anything in for the picture of my back. LOL

I just know what works for me and T-Tapp will be the first good habit I pick up after the band. I want to see those results as quickly as I can! :whoo:

OMG!!! i've had the DVDs (total workout - instructional 1&2, basic plus, total workout) for about a month now and am totally clueless on even where to begin.

i want to incorporate it into my exercise day but cant find anything but Basic Plus that is only 15 mins.

your pictures have really inspired me though! wow.

any suggestions what i should do first or should i just suck it up and do instructional 1 and then go from there?

Had no clue what T-Tapp was. I had to look it up on the net. It seems similar to yoga. I'm not sure that i could bend like that right now, but maybe after i lose more weight.

For the first 2 weeks of my month, I only did the Basic Workout (15-min workout) once per day. You can still get great results from just that. I will add, though, that I did two of the exercises from their website: Try before you buy - Articles & Exercises . I did the stomach one and the legs. The stomach one is awesome - I love that one. That's one that I'll most likely get back into before the band.

Losingjusme,

You should definitely start with the Instructional tape #1. You won't be able to do the exercises properly without hearing Teresa explain them in detail like she does on the Instructional tapes.

I'd like to get back into doing T-tapp. I have the T-tapp More DVD which is for "Those who have more to lose or more candles on their cakes." She has MO models working with her skinny self to give a better understanding of what this will look like for us.

Have you checked out their website? The workout is an expensive one, but I really like it.

I got serious results the first time I used it and was doing the instructional tape. I lost something like 15 inches in the first two weeks. I've gained so much weight since then that I don't think I can do the basic workout yet. After I'm banded and I start losing weight, I'm sure I'll be able to switch back to the basic. For now I'll just do the T-tapp More workout.

I have known about T Tapp for years, would have a go at it, see results and let life get in the way, but now that I am banded and on the band wagon, TTapp and walking are my main exercise. Hoping to see great results, love the skin brushing also!!! Glad to know there are other Tappers out there in band land.:thumbup:

I did the regular T-tapp workout this morning. (Instead of the one for morbidly obese people.) I loved it. I love the stretch I feel and I felt stronger for having done it. I've lost enough weight that I figured I could do the regular work out. I was right. Anyone else doing T-tapp right now?

I've also been skin brushing since my surgery. I do have a lot of loose skin, so I'm not sure it's helping. Maybe I would have had more loose skin without it, though.

I'm going to go order the Basic workout on DVD. I'm missing the second half for some reason.

Hi I am still doing the TTapp workout. I love her program, I am a little of 7 months out and as of today...... I have lost 100#'s. And I don't even know how many inches!!! I love my band and I love TTapp! Wouldn't have the success without either. Congrats on your progress!

I have realized that I only have half the workout, so I am going to be ordering the new Basic workout, plus Hit the Floor.

I'm also going to give T-tapp's Skin Tightening System a try. Heaven knows I could use some help in that area. I'm going to take the Alfalfa, and Fiber Tox as well as an oil called Skin Saver Body. It was recommended to me by my step sister who is a trainer. (I introduced her to the program years ago, and she loved it, and went for it.) She can also get me a 50% discount, so that rocks. I have been skin brushing before every shower since I had surgery, so I'll continue that.

I feel stronger when I do this work out. It does annoy my port a bit at certain points, but only a little bit.

I started a 14 day bootcamp today and took measurements for comparison. We'll see how it goes.

Like I said I Love her program, I think that I have almost every workout, some on vhs and newer ones on dvd. That is great that you have access to a trainer. I am going to my first session with a trainer in Sept. in Dallas. you said that you are missing part of the workout, the basic + is the first half, make sure you let them know which part you are needing, so you don't order the wrong one! I am eagerly awaiting the challenge results from the 60 day challenge. Can't wait to see all the fabulous results.!!!!

I'm just ordering the whole thing again and on DVD. She has apparently redone the workout for a third version, so I'd like to have the newest version. At half-price, I can afford to get the whole thing again. I didn't even realize my step sister got a discount. I was just calling to ask her advice on what to order and found out. Bonus!

Hi all, I tapped pretty consistently till I got pregnant with my daughter. Now that I have been banded I want to start back at some sort of exercise. I thought the Basic + 15 minute workout would be a good beginning.

My surgeon says no exercise for 3 weeks (other than walking) and no ab work for 3 months.

I don't think the basic + would be considered ab work, do you???

Thanks,

Sylvia

Dr. Ortiz

Tijuana, Mexico

7/25/08 Band date

highest 268

surgery weight 213

current 203