Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Self-Pay US Program Reccs?

I would simply find doctors in your area and get quotes directly from them. Be sure to get a quote for ALL of the services needed,

I got burned. My surgeon's quote did not include the cost of the anesthesiologist. Needless to say, I was pretty ticked off when that (very large) bill came in the mail.

nope, not in the usa. you could go to india. affordable. lots of great doctors. dr. kular is one of the THE most experienced MGB doctors in the world, trained by USA dr. rutledge, (the inventor of the MGB), and with probably thousands of MGB operations under his belt. or choose any other foreign countries and research. maybe canada. let us know. I've done a good 8 years of research.

choose your USA doctor first, based on experience and others' reviews and lack of morbidities (deaths), then phone him and ask for total cost. including other doctors involved. including use of hospital. including use of operating room. those hidden costs.

Experience wise, mexico and other physicians in foreign countries have us beat.

In fact, you should start a whole new topic, SELF PAY USA DOCTORS and do a chart listing doctor and cost and operation. Seriously, you should do that. I once did a whole chart on mexican docs, operation and costs. You could do USA docs. Its way helpful. I would sure read it and consider USA docs in a new way if they were comparable on a chart.

Bariatrix Florida. I paid $8899, but I think it's about $10500 now. Also Dr shillingford in FL, Dr Borland in Louisiana, Dr Umbach in Las Vegas are all under $11k I think. I used insurance for preop, but everything else except post op bloodwork was covered.

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m in Southern CA. My Sleeve is going to be $9500. Pre-op is not included, but I was able to use my insurance for that.

Weightwise.com is a bariatric clinic in Edmond OK.

• Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band (LAGB)- $8,995
  • Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (LRnYGB) – $19,995
  • Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve (LGS) – $9,995
  • Single Anastamosis Duodenal Switch – $20,000
  • Revisional SADS – $13,000
  • ReShape Integrated Dual Balloon – $7,495
Those prices include the surgeon, asst surgeon, anesthesiologist, and an uncomplicated hospital stay. Pre op tests are not included in this price but insurance can be billed for some of that.