Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Join BariatricPal at the SouthEast VSG 2018 Conference in Orlando, Florida!

Join BariatricPal in Sunny Orlando Florida on Friday, April 27th & Saturday, April 28th at the Embassy Suites Hotel for another weekend designed to Educate, Motivate, Inspire and Celebrate you, during your Weight Loss Journey. Surrounding yourself with other's on the same journey is one of the best ways to get the support you need or desire. Get professional and practical tips on life after Weight Loss Surgery. Conference fee includes the Fashion Show, All White Themed Banquet (with a Florida twist), Door Prizes and More. The conference is for any pre and post op patient, no matter which surgery you've had.

Visit www.southeastvsg.com for more information. Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite.

See you there!!

Please respond to this topic if you're thinking about joining us in Orlando, Florida!

Just now, janet5263 said:

I living in Orlando

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

Awesome, please join us at the conference! It's going to be tons of fun and very educational.

I am so glad to hear that BP will be there. Will you be the one there? I registered in Sept and have just volunteered to help Robin in whatever way she needs help. I will be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. I have a handicapped accessible room with another Gal from Robin's FB group and we could use another non smoking gal in our room. So if anyone is looking to attend let me know as if your a non smoker we would love to have you.

Alex It would be great if you would let me keep this posting up to date and let folks know what is going on.

Yup, I’ll be there with a few others from my team. Dr. Galvez, our Plastic Surgeon from BariatricPal Hospital MX will also be attending and providing free surgical consults. Please go ahead and keep posting updates and info in this topic!

It will be so great to meet you and others from your team. You helped me out in Feb last year with my Bike challenge and everyone was so instrumental in helping me to become the thinner person I am today. It will be great to have a free consult with a PS as having lost of 280 pounds I have lots of excess skin and still have two more surgeries to go. Thanks Alex I will be happy to post here. Do you have any problems with me posting the conference FB group URL for now? I will be happy to post updates as they become available.

2 hours ago, janet5263 said:

I living in Orlando

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

That is wonderful. I am in Southeast Florida and hope you will be attending.

Alex just thought your members might like to know there is a Facebook page for this conference https://www.facebook.com/groups/330963657323599/ and for Robins SE WLS facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/southeastwlsgroup/. It is private and you have to ask to join. I am one of the moderator of the SE WLS group. So come on over and get to know some members before you go to the conference.

There is a Meet & Greet being planned for Thursday Evening April 26th (I plan to be there) from 6p-8p at UNO's which is a 2 to 3-minute walk and directly across the street from the hotel.

I should be receiving a stack of postcards from Robin in a few days about the conference. Alex do you have any for the BP hospital? If anyone wants any for any support groups, facebooks groups, exercise groups etc they are involved in, privately send me your address, how many postcards you want and I will send them out when I get them. Hope to see you at the conference.

3 hours ago, ssflbelle said:

Alex just thought your members might like to know there is a Facebook page for this conference https://www.facebook.com/groups/330963657323599/ and for Robins SE WLS facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/southeastwlsgroup/. It is private and you have to ask to join. I am one of the moderator of the SE WLS group. So come on over and get to know some members before you go to the conference.

There is a Meet & Greet being planned for Thursday Evening April 26th (I plan to be there) from 6p-8p at UNO's which is a 2 to 3-minute walk and directly across the street from the hotel.

I should be receiving a stack of postcards from Robin in a few days about the conference. Alex do you have any for the BP Hospital? If anyone wants any for any support groups, facebooks groups, exercise groups etc they are involved in, privately send me your address, how many postcards you want and I will send them out when I get them. Hope to see you at the conference.

Sent you an email. thanks!

3 hours ago, Alex Brecher said:

Sent you an email. thanks!

Thanks I got it and replied privately back to you.

Join the conference page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/330963657323599/ to stay up to date on conference happenings. There is a Spring Fling Special going on until April 1st for those attending with a buddy. Buy the 1st ticket at regular price of $100 and get the 2nd ticket at 25% off. It covers all activites for Friday & Saturday including the banquet. Purchase your tickets at www.southeastvsg.com or via Eventbrite and come out and mix and mix and mingle with those who are walking this journey with you.

The conference schedule for SouthEast VSG 2018 in Orlando, Florida is out. Please see below:

Friday

9-9:30 Welcome and Introduction of Vendors

9:30-10:15 Connie Stapleton, Ph.D-The Psychological Effects of Weight Loss Surgery

10:30-11:15 Laura Preston-Celebrate Vitamins

11:30-12:15 Bill Streetman-Simple But Not Easy

12:15--1:45-Lunch

1:45-2:30 Alejandro Galvez, M.D.-Post Bariatric Body Contouring

2:45-3:45 “Small Bites”

Inda Spearman-Lattimore- My Emotional Health Transformation

Cathy Yarbrough -A View From the Other Side

John Ross -Weight Loss Surgery Gave Me Back My Life

4-4:30 For Men Only

Saturday

Welcome Back

9:00-9:30 Michelle Williams, Zumba Gold Instructor- Fitness is Fun……Try Zumba

9:45-10:30 Guillermo Alvarez, M.D.-Using Your Surgery As a Tool

10:45-11:30 Anisa Grantham, LPC,MAC- The Struggle Is Real - The Pain Of Regain & Getting Back On Track"

11:30-1:00 lunch

1-1:45 Kristin Lloyd MS. LPC/LMHC- Dating and Sex After Weight Loss Surgery

2-2:45 Patricia Hill-Cooking Demonstration

3-3:45 Laura Van Tuyl- Support Group Not Meeting Your Needs? Start Your Own!

4-4:30 Mike Yarbrough-I Believe

The announcement of the 2019 Conference.

We just posted the signup form for free plastic surgery consults by Dr. Alex Galvez and BariatricPal Hospital MX. We have a limited amount of time and slots available on Friday & Saturday. If you're interested in plastics, please schedule your consult as soon as you're able at http://www.slyreply.com/app/sheets/m1d6ss2x5y8n/

If you can't afford the event or were on the bench about attending the SouthEast VSG WLS Convention in Orlando, Florida. We are giving away two FREE tickets. Please PM me if you're interested.