Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not receiving Email from the web site again

@Alex Brecher

proudgrammy is still having issues receiving email from the forums.

I've checked her profile and the correct email address is coded.

I've tested the Spectrum mail servers and she can successfully send emails to herself. I'm also seeing occasional email from other senders show up.

We tried sending herself a PM from the forum and nothing showed up in her in basket.

She had problems like this before and I had to create a new mailbox for her so she would get the emails.

I can't think of a way to get further under the hood to diagnose what is going on.

Need help here. Thanks. Tom (dh)

Hi Tom, Looks like she ended up on the suppression list due to bounced messages. Just removed, let's see if she gets a notification here.

20 hours ago, Ken S. said:

Hi Tom, Looks like she ended up on the suppression list due to bounced messages. Just removed, let's see if she gets a notification here.

still problem

pulling my hair out seriouslly

tom is trying to help

does not work

2 different subjects are posted

about 10 from each subject appear from yesterday to today

Hi. Kathy may have accidently deleted something. She thinks it was your last PM. Can you resend it?

47 minutes ago, proudgrammy said:

Hi. Kathy may have accidently deleted something. She thinks it was your last PM. Can you resend it?

@Ken C.

i sent @Alex Brecher PM by mistake hopefully it's in his PM so you can read it in PM - still need help please kathy

2 hours ago, proudgrammy said:

@Ken C.

i sent @Alex Brecher PM by mistake hopefully it's in his PM so you can read it in PM - still need help please kathy

not receiving new email from you - still problem

kathy

I Just checked the logs and you're receiving a ton of e-mails from us ;) Please be sure to check your spam folder and make sure you're checking the correct e-mail address.

Hi Ken,

I think it is time for me to confirm a few things. Both with you and Spectrum (TWC).

The Email generated by the server appears to be "no-reply@bariatricpal.com" without the quotes and it is addressed to "Proud_Grammy@twcny.rr.com" again, without the quotes?

I got into her email with the web interface and I did not see much except some old emails from forever ago. I also turned off all of the spam and junk mail filters I could find. I sat here today for a few hours looking for any kind of inbound email and there was nothing that showed up on the webmail interface.

She did get a few emails on her other email account which should be about right. since we had to move her forum email traffic to "Proud_Grammy@twcny.rr.com", the traffic on her other account dropped right off.

If you can confirm for me that both email addresses agree with your server logs, then I'll go back at Spectrum/TWC about Email filters that I may not be aware of.

Happy New Years and thanks for the help.

Tom (DH) :-|

On 12/31/2017 at 5:36 PM, proudgrammy said:

time for me to confirm a few things. Both with you and Spectrum (TWC).

PROBLEM IS SOLVED

@Alex Brecher

@Ken S.

@Ken S.

@Alex Brecher

ooops

i think I goofed

check your previous email

not showing to "normal"BP readers

if they were able to read

i think i only sent by accident to your PM

doesnt look like anyone read or liked it

the place you save is no longer alive

I know , i read - i read and responded to itx

now it's gone

@FluffyChix responded

please help -

@proudgrammy Your last post confused me and I don't understand what you're trying to tell us. Please let me know and thanks! Happy New Year!

On 1/2/2018 at 1:01 PM, Ken S. said:

last post confused me and I don't understand what you're trying to tell us.

@Ken S.

sorry i haven't responded

forget about the post.

can't explain it correctly

doesn't make sense to me either

thanx for your help always

happy new year

kathy