Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone out there in the progress of getting approved and getting a date? I'm aiming for a January date but would not be surprised if it ends up February. Anyone else out there?

• Like 4

Me me me 😀😀 although I'm headed to Mexico, so no waiting on approvals, I've booked for my VSG on January 15th 😀😀

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, deidretan said:

Me me me 😀😀 although I'm headed to Mexico, so no waiting on approvals, I've booked for my VSG on January 15th 😀😀

Yay!!!

• Like 1

Hiya! I have a date, February 6, 2018. I'm looking for buddies with dates close to mine and I'd like to put together a support group on the LINE messenger app, because it's free, I live in Taiwan, and I use it everyday. Interested?

• Like 2

I called my insurance last night and they confirmed that they got my paperwork! Nervous!

• Like 1

I should be getting sleeved the end of April beginning of may... I’m currently doing my 6 supervised visits.. super excited, i hope the time fly by fast!

• Like 3

January 8th! Which Is David Bowie's Bday! :)

I'm on pre - Op diet now.. Mine is not too bad, three shakes plus two Lean Cuisines and unlimited vegies. Doable! Super excited!!! Good luck to you all.. We can do this! :778_heartbeat:

Anyone out there in the progress of getting approved and getting a date? I'm aiming for a January date but would not be surprised if it ends up February. Anyone else out there?

I’m going Jan 20th!!! I’m super nervous [emoji51] Good luck everyone [emoji256]

Hiya! I have a date, February 6, 2018. I'm looking for buddies with dates close to mine and I'd like to put together a support group on the LINE messenger app, because it's free, I live in Taiwan, and I use it everyday. Interested?

Juniper, what surgery are you having? My date is February 6th as well!

Feb 5 for me. I didn’t have to do a supervised diet but ended up waiting that long thanks to a broken foot.

Kristin
HW: 259
CW: 257
GW: 160

• Like 1

oh me too! just got 1/29 date.... starting to get nervous.........

I'm having surgery February 12. Getting really excited and nervous.

• Like 3