Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need a BUDDY, not a Beginner but back to the Basics for this Girl.

I'm almost 2 1/2 years out and have slid back into some bad habits.. Year one I lost over 150 pounds and this past year I've gained almost 50 from my lowest.. I would LOVE to have a Buddy to check in with and Share a Support system with.

Below is a picture of my one year Sleeversary.FB_IMG_1475373491990.jpg

"If it is to be, it is up to me."

There is newer forum on this board for Regain and Back on Track. You might find like minded friends in there.

I'm almost 2 1/2 years out and have slid back into some bad habits.. Year one I lost over 150 pounds and this past year I've gained almost 50 from my lowest.. I would LOVE to have a Buddy to check in with and Share a Support system with.
Below is a picture of my one year Sleeversary.FB_IMG_1475373491990.thumb.jpg.082f349a81da72e998d3ffda3d17dd67.jpg

My surgery date is 10/23, so I'm not much help right now. Best wishes, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using BariatricPal mobile app

Below is a picture of my one year Sleeversary.FB_IMG_1475373491990.thumb.jpg.082f349a81da72e998d3ffda3d17dd67.jpg

I am in the exact same boat! Almost 2.5 yrs out and about 50lb regain the last year. Trying to get back on track, but I just feel stuck! I couldn't find the posts about regain and the back on track, but just wanted you to know you aren't alone!

Sent from my SM-T217S using BariatricPal mobile app

I'll be your buddy!

Need a buddy too year post op rny not where I need to be

Sent from my 5056N using BariatricPal mobile app

I am in the exact same boat! Almost 2.5 yrs out and about 50lb regain the last year. Trying to get back on track, but I just feel stuck! I couldn't find the posts about regain and the back on track, but just wanted you to know you aren't alone!

Sent from my SM-T217S using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery is July 10. I live in Missouri, but would love to be weight loss friends!

Sent from my QTASUN1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Omg !!!!!! The pictures you posted are absolutely amazing I just had the gastric sleeve surgery one month ago the scale says I've lost 28 lb but when I look in the mirror I still look the same I am a bit discouraged of course I did get off track yeah I know really early to do that but I guess it happens going through lots of things in my life right now really picked a bad time to have the surgery especially when you're an emotional eater and turn to food to ease the pain I hope that you get back on track you did such an amazing job I am so floored by your pictures you are such an inspiration I hope that I do as good as you did your picture is worth a thousand words and pictures don't lie I would love to be your buddy maybe you could help me to get some of this weight off I am struggling but I want to be able to help you it's just that I'm so new at this but if you need a shoulder to lean on an ear to listen or some encouragement I'm really great at that just think of how well you did before you can do it again you proved it once right I believe in you and I know that once you put your foot forward and just try just a little you can get back in the groove maybe you should just start out with one or two shakes a day as Meal Replacements and see where that goes would love to hear back from you and talk to you more by the way my name is Lisa((((( hugs))))) I hope we talk again but if not best of luck to you you can do this!!!![emoji3][emoji173][emoji170][emoji171][emoji175]🖤[emoji180][emoji873][emoji174] if you try really hard and 5 or 8 pounds comes off that could be just enough to give you the encouragement and willpower you need to take off the total 50 and just think about how amazing you are going to feel and look all over again you get a chance to use your tool before it gets out of hand start early you've been through this before don't let it get a foothold on you if you do it will be just that much harder to take more weight off!!!! I am cheering for you lillybee[emoji255][emoji890][emoji254][emoji257][emoji258][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219], well, the flowers aren't quite lilies but they are supposed to be LOL I was trying to send you some emojis in your name lillybee but they don't have any pictures of lilies LOL and I couldn't find any pom-poms either maybe I will look for you a trophy??? Lol

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Surgery is tomorrow 7-18 at noon. Trying to fall asleep. Excited. Pre-op diet went well except now I know what my emotional eating triggers are... Anger and Depression. I couldn't stuff my face to make those feelings go away. Learned a lot about myself this week.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using BariatricPal mobile app

Surgery is tomorrow 7-18 at noon. Trying to fall asleep. Excited. Pre-op diet went well except now I know what my emotional eating triggers are... Anger and Depression. I couldn't stuff my face to make those feelings go away. Learned a lot about myself this week.

Surgery went well. At home now getting all my liquids in...

I just had my Surgery in march i dont know how much i can help but ill b ur buddy