Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Paging Heycrystal2052 and Half-Tum

@heycrystal2052 and @Half-Tum What the hayull "ladies"? You think you can just get your surgery, lose weight, have fun in real life, then go off and leave us hangin? That ain't right.

Where you at?

Come play.

kthnxbye

Edited by FluffyChix

I love you too, Fluff. So funnny!

@Berry78 Awwww! (You just love me cuz I didn't spell it "loose" in the 1st post.)

I :778_heartbeat: you to pieces. (Not in any weird psychopathic, literal, way or anything...) :D

Edited by FluffyChix

Aww shucks :(

Thank you for utilizing correct spelling and grammar. (It wasn't I, however, that was complaining about lose/loose. As a mother of two brilliant, yet dyslexic, children, I tend to overlook such trivialities).

Just now, Berry78 said:

Thank you for utilizing correct spelling and grammar. (It wasn't I, however, that was complaining about lose/loose. As a mother of two brilliant, yet dyslexic, children, I tend to overlook such trivialities).

I know it wasn't. I was just being silly. :) (Wow on 2 dyslexic kiddos. :( Does it run in the family? I know so little about it.)

I'm around. Less "around" then I was 2 months ago...GET IT????

Woo hoo! Congrats Half-Tum... you are living up to your name... inside and out!

As for dyslexia.. yes, there does seem to be a hereditary component. My father had it, skipped me, but now two of my kids. What is interesting is dyslexics tend to have non-reading "gifts". They are particularly good at other things.

My dad was mechanically/electronically inclined. My daughter has no interest in art, but one day just picked up a pencil and drew this (she did look at a picture on the computer, but just free-hand copied it. Note the minimal erasure marks. 12 years old.) My son has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of all things fish/fishing.

20160611_214104.jpg

@Half-Tum Wahhhwhoooooo! Congrats on the losses. That's so fantastic!! The amazing, disappearing Half-Tum man! (Psssst, I can't read your name without imagining you as a rapper.) :) So glad to see you. We're missin' you. Come back and play with us whydoncha?

@Berry78 That drawing is incredible. I'm looking at the perspective and hand positions. That's very difficult to pull off--even when studying figure drawing for years. And LOL on the near encyclopedic knowledge of all things fishing. What a boy! LOL. Very interesting that it skipped a generation.