Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 9/20/2017 at 8:36 PM, Dashofpixiedust8 said:

Thank you. Honestly, I stayed committed for the most part but I also had a few months where it was harder than before and I didn't follow the plan. I did stray for a bit and gained 3-4 pounds in the process.

I just tried to remember how bad my quality of life was before and it renewed my focus. Being able to keep up or be faster than my friends instead of being blocks behind them is crazy. Being able to shop in stores I never could before? Insane. Being (for the most part) happy with who I am and how I look? I never thought it would happen.

When I want to stray from plan I now make myself go on a walk and remind myself that before I couldn't even sit in a chair without getting out of breath.

I am determined to not let myself get back to that place.

You have to find the things you are getting healthy for and hold onto them.

Remind yourself of what you're working for.

I wanted to be able to participate in life instead of being on the sidelines all the time.

Now I'm very active and I have more friends than time to see them.

It's a surreal feeling and I'm not going to stop working until I reach my goal...then the hard part starts!

Good luck to you!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this post and your sharing that there has been a time that your journey was more difficult and that you've come through it. As someone starting this process with a BMI over 70, I have read your posts and been very inspired by you. I hope to be able to regain my mobility and be a much more active participant in life rather than being someone forced to sit on the side. Thank you so much for sharing.

Congratulations [emoji324][emoji323][emoji322]

Aka_ET

HW-220
Pre-op 194.3
RNY
SD June 16th 2017
CW-162
GW-140
HT 5' 3"
[emoji120][emoji878][emoji1272]

"You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit"

Well done you are beautiful!! Such an inspiration XOXOXO

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news. I know how hard and long you have worked for this and how it feels to have lost so much and gained a new life. Keep going strong as the rest is sure to come off with the dedication you have.

Congratulations! You look great and are a wonderful inspiration to everyone here!

How incredible you are seeing a goal of renewed health come to life right before your eyes. You should be so proud to have made the decision to use this incredible tool to get your life back. You are a hero for sure.

AND, you look very cute! Love your hair color.

Thank you! I did have a panniculectomy on June 5th. They removed 15 pounds of skin. I will have more surgeries once I hit goal. I had to get the panni done before I reached goal because it was affecting my quality of life.

I'm certainly going to need that. I have to lose about 130-140 pounds to reach my goal. You have done an awesome job. I'm worried about excess skin and about prospect of having it removed.

Sent from my Z988 using BariatricPal mobile app

what an awesome accomplishment ! You Rock!

I hit a milestone today I am super excited about!
I have finally lost 300 pounds! I have been stalled the past few months and finally lost those last 6 pounds to hit this milestone! I am so thankful to be making this journey.
It still feels like a dream to me. It's crazy how I went from having to be on oxygen 24/7 and hardly being able to cross a room without getting out of breath to being able to walk for 6 miles and still be ready to go out and do other things!
I am loving life right now and wanted to share my excitement at hitting this milestone with you!
E9325B7C-E4BA-4951-88EA-D09B8EBB3E8B.thumb.jpg.95ad361cbe7bd3574f8d43b9aca2d4b8.jpg 70CBDFD7-5A66-4344-B676-EF79923254F7.thumb.jpg.96abe8dc5eb6a2bbbde2526cdb834c31.jpg

You look AMAZING! Congrats on getting to goal!

I hit a milestone today I am super excited about!
I have finally lost 300 pounds! I have been stalled the past few months and finally lost those last 6 pounds to hit this milestone! I am so thankful to be making this journey.
It still feels like a dream to me. It's crazy how I went from having to be on oxygen 24/7 and hardly being able to cross a room without getting out of breath to being able to walk for 6 miles and still be ready to go out and do other things!
I am loving life right now and wanted to share my excitement at hitting this milestone with you!
E9325B7C-E4BA-4951-88EA-D09B8EBB3E8B.thumb.jpg.95ad361cbe7bd3574f8d43b9aca2d4b8.jpg 70CBDFD7-5A66-4344-B676-EF79923254F7.thumb.jpg.96abe8dc5eb6a2bbbde2526cdb834c31.jpg

Sooooo happy for you! Congrats and you look beautiful! [emoji4][emoji898][emoji106]

51 year old woman
VSG DATE: 10/28/17
5' 5"
HW: 259
CW: 249
SW: ---
GOAL: 135

You look AMAZING! Congrats on getting to goal!

You look fabulous!!! Congrats!