Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery went amazing. Only had to stay over night and was released the next day. I came home with a pain pump and a prescription to give myself 1 shot a day for 10 days of blood thinners. I have almost no pain at all except the small amount of gas left inside my chest and abominal cavity. I have been walking alot and even went grovery shopping at Walmart 2 days after surgery. Today, I had to remove the pain pump tubes on my own. Didnt hurt at all. 3 days post op here are my stats HW225 SW217 CW213 GW140.

My surgery went amazing. Only had to stay over night and was released the next day. I came home with a pain pump and a prescription to give myself 1 shot a day for 10 days of blood thinners. I have almost no pain at all except the small amount of gas left inside my chest and abominal cavity. I have been walking alot and even went grovery shopping at Walmart 2 days after surgery. Today, I had to remove the pain pump tubes on my own. Didnt hurt at all. 3 days post op here are my stats HW225 SW217 CW213 GW140.

I also had my surgery in the 17th and got released the following afternoon, may i ask u a description how is your diet right now? Also what your pain level is?

I had my surgery on the 17th too! I felt horrible in the hospital, but better every day I've been home. I'm finally getting all my fluids and Proteins. I've slept a lot, so I need to increase my walking and decrease sleep. I drove today and walked the park. Felt so good to do something as normal as drive. My diet is full liquid for 2 weeks. Luckily, I'm still good with the Premier Protein shakes and I'm enjoying broth more than I thought I would. I haven't weighed myself. I think I'll avoid the until my 1 week checkup. I don't want to get discouraged in case I'm still carrying extra fluids from the hospital. Anyway, all in all....it's pretty good :) Hope it keeps going well for you too!!

I also had my surgery in the 17th and got released the following afternoon, may i ask u a description how is your diet right now? Also what your pain level is?

My diet is full liquids right, but my surgeon includes cottage cheese with that. My pain level is very minimal. I actually feel great. I have been up moving since I came home. Today i am a littlw tired and nothing sounds good to eat or drink. So struggling with that.

I had my surgery on the 17th too! I felt horrible in the hospital, but better every day I've been home. I'm finally getting all my fluids and Proteins. I've slept a lot, so I need to increase my walking and decrease sleep. I drove today and walked the park. Felt so good to do something as normal as drive. My diet is full liquid for 2 weeks. Luckily, I'm still good with the Premier Protein shakes and I'm enjoying broth more than I thought I would. I haven't weighed myself. I think I'll avoid the until my 1 week checkup. I don't want to get discouraged in case I'm still carrying extra fluids from the hospital. Anyway, all in all....it's pretty good [emoji4] Hope it keeps going well for you too!!

Thats great glad you are doing well. I have been walking my neighborhood and Walmart. I love my premier Protein and clear protein.

Popular day. It was mine too.

I was released Tuesday afternoon. Was very weepy yesterday until I filled my pain meds (my pharmacy closed before I was discharged) but after, I was fine.

Walked a bit today and my heating pad has been my favorite thing.

I'm sipping on something constantly and had Tomato Soup for lunch. So delicious! I had purchased all these beautiful organic broths and when I tried them they tasted like cardboard soaked in Water. So Campbell's Soup for me!

Popular day. It was mine too.

I was released Tuesday afternoon. Was very weepy yesterday until I filled my pain meds (my pharmacy closed before I was discharged) but after, I was fine.

Walked a bit today and my heating pad has been my favorite thing.

I'm sipping on something constantly and had Tomato Soup for lunch. So delicious! I had purchased all these beautiful organic broths and when I tried them they tasted like cardboard soaked in Water. So Campbell's Soup for me!

I am able to have cottage cheese with my full liquids and I add that to Soups to get in Protein. I had my pain meds filled before surgery but dont really need them. Right now I am having thw first severe gas pain since surgery. I cant get it to go away its right under my left lung/breast. So hard to even move or breathe. Tonight my family is having spaghetti and garlic bread and I will bw having cottage cheese mixed with spaghetti sauce. Tastes like lasagna!!!

I had surgery on the 18th. Had terrible post op nausea and vomiting so couldn't even keep anything down until day 2. Still on pain meds and it feels like someone is tugging on my intestines on the left side. I've been on oxygen since I left the hospital so it has been hard to go anywhere. I am glad to hear your surgery went well. How you described your experience is what I anticipated, but that didn't happen! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my SM-N920V using BariatricPal mobile app

Premier Protein shakes are the best. I have had one for Breakfast I think everyday since my surgery. I bought this ninja blender and add ice cubes. Makes the best shake!

Keep up the good work!

I had surgery on the 18th. Had terrible post op nausea and vomiting so couldn't even keep anything down until day 2. Still on pain meds and it feels like someone is tugging on my intestines on the left side. I've been on oxygen since I left the hospital so it has been hard to go anywhere. I am glad to hear your surgery went well. How you described your experience is what I anticipated, but that didn't happen! Keep up the great work!

I am so sorry to hear you are having a bad experience. I imagined mine would of been worse. Try a heating pad on your side it helped me. I hope you get to feeling better keep me posted.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

I have the premier powder. Made one shake and it was too frothy. Do you think ice would help?