Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Exercise Challenge

Whoooo...You guys have been BUSY!!!! Way to go everyone! You're all an inspiration!!!!

Well, hitting my fill sweet spot, giving up ice cream :think, and extra exercise is doing the trick, my loss is really kicking in now! :whoo: I'm only 5 pounds shy of moving out of the "seriously obese" catagory and into the plain ole "obese" catagory!!! Sweeeeet! ^_^

Keep up the good work everyone :clap2:

Name…………Goal in MinutesCompleted…..To Go

MM………………1380 ……………130……..….1250

Huntersmom..……..540 …………....210……..…...330

O2bthin..…………..550 ……………...0……..…....550

Stefanie...…………2200 …………..330……..…...1870

scgirlafm...……..…..850……………110……..…...740

Suzzzie.....……..…..800…….…………0……..…...800

Sweety...……..……1600……………350………...1250

mrsking...……..…..1000…………….130……..…...870

Mellie…...……..…...900……………120……..…...780

Voondahbah…..…..1100…………..…60……..…..1040

Monthly Total = 455 Minutes cf5c7a57.gif

50 minutes weight lifting upper body/back/abs

45 minutes cycling

30 minutes dumbell workout

Hline4.gif

Monthly Total = 520 Minutes cf5c7a57.gif

65 minutes dumbell workout

Hline4.gif

so Far-30 Minutes On Stationary Bike

20 Minute Leg Workout. Thinking About The Treadmill, Not Sure Yet.

50 Minutes So Far For Today.

Monthly Total = 565 Minutes cf5c7a57.gif

45 minute dumbell workout

Hline4.gif

first Of All, I Weighed In This Morning At 195. All Of This Exercise Is Starting To Pay Off.

70 Minutes On Treadmill

60 Minute Weight Training-shoulders, Chest, Triceps. Total For The Day Is 130 Minutes. Total For The Month=530 Minutes.

OK. Stef and Sweety are kickin my ARSE!!

I was sitting around the house tonight with nothing to do... and it's Saturday, so I felt lonely and pathetic! All of a sudden I got this burst of energy from no where and felt like going jogging! Haha. Now, if you know me, you will see how funny this is. I'm 331.8 lbs (per my scale this morning) and I have large breasts... I can't even imagine myself jogging!

ANYWAY, so afetr I laughed at this thought for a few minutes I got off my duff and headed to the gym - for the first time in just over 2 weeks!! I easily did 80 minutues elliptical and then 30 minutes of weight machines focusing on arms, legs, and abs. I feel so goo about this! I"ve never done this much on the elliptical before, and for me to be able to do that after avoiding the gym for 2 weeks, I'm proud!!

So far my monthly total is 110 minutes. Yay me! Only 690 to go! Hahaaa!

I was sitting around the house tonight with nothing to do... and it's Saturday, so I felt lonely and pathetic! All of a sudden I got this burst of energy from no where and felt like going jogging! Haha. Now, if you know me, you will see how funny this is. I'm 331.8 lbs (per my scale this morning) and I have large breasts... I can't even imagine myself jogging!

ANYWAY, so afetr I laughed at this thought for a few minutes I got off my duff and headed to the gym - for the first time in just over 2 weeks!! I easily did 80 minutues elliptical and then 30 minutes of weight machines focusing on arms, legs, and abs. I feel so goo about this! I"ve never done this much on the elliptical before, and for me to be able to do that after avoiding the gym for 2 weeks, I'm proud!!

HOLY CATS!

80 Minutes on the elliptical! That is freaking AMAZING! I can't touch that, so my hats' off to you! You SHOULD be proud!

And that is too funny about the jogging thing, too. I can't imagine ever even CONCEIVING of the idea for me to go jogging...no way.

I don't know what got into you tonight, but it's way cool!

THAT IS AWESOME. I HAVE TRIED THE ELLIPTICAL AT THE GYM AND CAN BARELY GET THROUGH 10 MIN. JUST NOT MY THING I GUESS. I'M WITH STEF ON THE JOGGING THING. CAN'T IMAGINE DOING IT. ANYWAY, KEEP IT UP. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I FEEL GREAT WHEN I WALK OUT OF THAT GYM. I WISH I HAD STARTED GOING EARLIER, BUT OH WELL. I AM GOING NOW AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. I LOVE IT. THE WEIGHT IS FINALLY COMING OFF.

thought I'd Give My Muscles The Day Off From Weight Training, But Still Did 70 Minutes On The Treadmill. Gotta Keep Doing The Cardio.

Way to go, guys! You're doing great!

After talking with one of the trainers at my gym, they looked at my diet journal and my excericise journal. My weight loss is pretty stagnant, so I'm stepping back for a week...excercising less and eating whatever I want. Now I know that I really CAN'T eat that much, because I now have given myself "permission", but my stomach can't accomodate me. Oh well. I am having a lot of different things that I love that I wouldn't allow myself before...like Cereal and milk, ice cream, more fruit, chicken cordon bleu...yum. I expect to gain a pound or two, but haven't so far. Weird. Anyhow, hopefully my body will completely reset within a week or so and I can get back to work! I'm still going to be doing my weight training, but will do zero cardio this week. I don't know if I'll make my goal because of this, but we will see.

Sounds like a good plan Stef! I hope it works for you!

I went to the Renaissance Festival today with a friend and we walked around for 5 1/2 hours. Now, I want to count some of this as exercise... but know I can't count it all, cause we did stop in some shops and sat down to eat once. But I will count 2 hours of it! Lol. I think thats fair... what do you think? I swear I'm worn out!! So add 120 minutes to my total for the month!

NEW TOTAL 230 minutes.

Sounds like a good plan Stef! I hope it works for you!

I went to the Renaissance Festival today with a friend and we walked around for 5 1/2 hours. Now, I want to count some of this as exercise... but know I can't count it all, cause we did stop in some shops and sat down to eat once. But I will count 2 hours of it! Lol. I think thats fair... what do you think? I swear I'm worn out!! So add 120 minutes to my total for the month!

NEW TOTAL 230 minutes.

Shoot! I'd be counting the whole thing! Maneuvering around people and shops and almost constant walking? Oh yeah...I'd so be counting it all. (I counted the whole thing when hubby and I went to the Grapefest a couple weeks ago!)

Count it, girl! :D

Lol. Stef! But it wasn't like at an 'exercise' pace... ya know.

Oh, and I should confess here too... Lol... my friend bought an 'apple dumpling' which is a huge peeled and cored apple which is then covered with this breading stuff and deep fried. Then its covered in a thick rich sugary cinnamon sauce and toped with a huge scoop of ice cream! I ate about 1/4 of it! Haha. Ooopsie!