Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At what point did your weightloss come to a hault?

I'm one year post op as of 2-17-17..... I have been teetering between 201-204 for well over a month.....My Dr said it's my body's metabolism catching up and that it will start coming off again as long as I keep doing what I'm suppose to be doing. I'm just so desperate to see 199 on that scale!! She was very pleased with my progress thus far so that's a good thing ...Hubby and I are going to check out some gyms tomorrow....it's time to do something other then walking

9 months I noticed it slowed and then started again. At 15 months post op I gained 6 pounds all my fault eating too many carbs and junk. Now to lose weight I have to stick to the basics and diet and exercise keep it no gluten works best for me. I have to eat carbs cause I can't tolerate eating much Protein.< br>

Thanks for the reply! I did finally break out of the 200's and now teeter between 198-200...I'd still like to lose another 25-30 lbs but it's not looking like that's going to happen Regardless I'm a much happier person now then I was at 324lbs!

I had my Gastric Bypass in the year 2000,Went down to 110 really fast.I weighed 279 at the time of surgery,Well all good things must end.And with in last 6mo. I have gained up to 194.I see someone has something called no surgery on this web, Do you know if this will work with my pouch? I can not gain my weight back,I would rather die .

Linda Irene.....I haven't seen the no surgery ...is it the pouch reset people talk about? Going back to the basics of the first few weeks of surgery? If so it can't hurt to give it a try! I'm finding the carb monster creeping up on me lately and have to knock him out before I start to gain...I'm 13 months post op and having a hard time dropping weight now

It has been so long since I had my surgery that I have forgot the diet they put you on after your surgery,Can someone help me with that?Thank you

I wouldn't go back to a liquid diet, that's a fad diet at this point. Instead, focus on Protein first, weigh out the appropriate amount, then vegetables. And don't drink your calories. Are you tracking your food online or in a journal? If not, that can really help. Good luck!

Thank you so much,I started gaining about a year ago and it has been going up ever since,I have been 110 -130 for 16 years then all of a sudden I started gaining and no matter what I do I am still gaining,I am doing the carbs and calories but nothing.I hope this works. Thanks again