Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Slinky the sexy socks r off! had a shower yest no-one was at home to help me get them back on so lol feeling even better today but trouble spots r bending and driving still very uncomfortable.

Thought i'd call Julie on Monday to bood myfirst fill.

Have had lots of Water, Soup, juice the odd hot choc and can you believe it i eat a yogurt lol had to strain it 1st.

Almost stopped pain killers only had 1 yest and today.

when r u taking stiches out

good luck fullfat for ya op,i am off painkillers dont have no pain at all just as you say a bit uncomfortable bending,im gonna book my first fill for 3 sept,ive had Water, tea,coffee,hot choc,and Tomato Soup, i havnt stopped washing clothes and ironing all day im worn out lol,my blue stitch was taken out in hospital and the other dissolve if not i will just cut the ends and pull them out when do they come out lol,have you weighed to see what u have lost since op,karen the woman in the room with me has lost 10lb as well as me so om chuffed,the only other thing is my stomach is still quite swollen is your sher:thumbup:

Hi all I am off Thursday for my op on Friday. Bit nervous but looking forward to getting it over with now

I Also seem to be hungry all the time, guess it an over reaction to the forth coming liquid diet.

Will let you all know how it goes

Regards

Daren

fullfat dont worry hun,when i knew i was getting a band i put 2-3 stone on lol,i didnt even do the low fat diet before surgery and i was fine,luckly when me and sher got done there was 2 other ladies also on the same day and none of us got the wind pain in our shoulders,just think you will have some pain the first day but believe me it starts to go each day my second night post op i was up gabbing in the bar till 12 midnight on Water of course but you will meet peep's there getting done,try and take a computer or portable tv for ya wife i watched loads of dvd when i was there the telly crap only one or two channels in english and take 2 mugs for tea etc,and baggy trousers for after surgery tracky bottoms or somthing you will be fine:wink2:

HELP thought i'd sorted ticker out but it doesnt show when i post can anyone help

sher i just copied mine and pasted it on my signiture in the user cp top left of your page,dont know if it is right or not lol

Congratulations to all you new banders an a well done and keep up the good work to all the oldies.

I dont often post but read your progress regularly, and alway breath a sigh of relief when I find one of you have had the same problem. I was banded in March and have had 2 fills so far but things have really slowed down.I was on holiday a few weeks ago and managed to loss 3 pounds. I felt more restriction an it was too hot to eat anyway BUT since coming home I feel as if I could eat for Britain. Guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance that after my next fill next month I will be back on track. I am sure this will be the case. Wont it?:rolleyes2:

wannabe have you lost that 10 pound before your surgery?

wannabe have you lost that 10 pound before your surgery?

no hun after surgery,i didn't lose any weight before surgery i was in holland and the food was awful so i lived on mcdonalds and pizza hut lol:huh2:

Angel Delight is a good one cause you can suck it. I lived on that in the first few weeks. Good luck to yourself and slinky and all the other new ones. My band is two months old now, can't wait for more fills....nothing much happening after the first one but I must be patient. Look after yourselves, wear loose clothes it will soon be back to normal xx

hi jayne how long did it take for your stomach to go down,i will feel alot better when the swelling goes down lol:blush:

I was about to come on here and post how crap I had been at my pre-op diet, but thank god I am not the only one :wub: I have been eating for England (and the rest of the world!) since I booked the op!

I fly out tomorrow, did I read on here that the hotel has free wifi, if so does anyone know if I need a password??

well thats me back from banding !!! what a rollacoaster ride of thoughts and emotions thats was, from waking up on friday and thinking what the hell am i doing and how did it get to this !!!! to being really happy afterwards that i have done some thing positive to help myself and my family, I have to say,, credit to the ladies who got it done on the same day as me !!!! jesus they all had nerves of steel ...... well ladies, it was a pleasure meeting you all ............

If i hadnt been first think i might have been on next flight home ,,,,,, ( JUST WITH NERVES)

Anybody considering this operation i would give 2 bits of advise , 1 go DIRECT with DR chris and frederick and stay away from french cosmetic surgery (tullia ) 2 take some one with you ,

Edited by pearce

I am going to be banded on the 14th Sept, and was just wanting to ask a couple of things. Firstly do you have to get stitches taken out when you come back or do they disolve? Also i work as a hairdresser and i've only taken a week off after the op, do you think this will be enough time? Would also like to say i big congratulations to all the ones that's newly been banded, it's encouraging to hear such positive feedback! xx

I was about to come on here and post how crap I had been at my pre-op diet, but thank god I am not the only one :wub: I have been eating for England (and the rest of the world!) since I booked the op!

I fly out tomorrow, did I read on here that the hotel has free wifi, if so does anyone know if I need a password??

hi nat there is free wifi just ask reception for password and take dvd to watch:wink2:

well thats me back from banding !!! what a rollacoaster ride of thoughts and emotions thats was, from waking up on friday and thinking what the hell am i doing and how did it get to this !!!! to being really happy afterwards that i have done some thing positive to help myself and my family, I have to say,, credit to the ladies who got it done on the same day as me !!!! jesus they all had nerves of steel ...... well ladies, it was a pleasure meeting you all ............

If i hadnt been first think i might have been on next flight home ,,,,,, ( JUST WITH NERVES)

Anybody considering this operation i would give 2 bits of advise , 1 go DIRECT with DR chris and frederick and stay away from french cosmetic surgery (tullia ) 2 take some one with you ,

Hi Pearce pleased to hear you are back from being banded. Your second piece of advice to stay away from Tullia why? Fullfat and myself have both booked through her and we are due to be banded this Friday (6th Aug). What's the problem with booking through her?

Hi all I am off Thursday for my op on Friday. Bit nervous but looking forward to getting it over with now

I Also seem to be hungry all the time, guess it an over reaction to the forth coming liquid diet.< /p>

Will let you all know how it goes

Regards

Daren

Hi Fullfat no long now, same as you nervous. Low fat diet what diet I could eat for England lol. Hope to see you Thursday at hotel.

I am on my first day of my pre opt diet and I am doing very well I am doing the slimfast diet and don't seem to be hungry at all!! Yep i think i can do that for 10 days on second thought i could have done that long time wouldn't have needed the band:unsure:

no hun after surgery,i didn't lose any weight before surgery i was in holland and the food was awful so i lived on mcdonalds and pizza hut lol:huh2:

wow wannabe thats good!! less then a week. do you feel hungry after being banded?