Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Had my stitches out today, it was totally painless, but it feels stange not to have any dressing on. Going on mushies on wednesday...I cant tell you how much I'm looking forward to some cauliflower cheese, I've been waiting for this ever since I read one of the posts on there mention it.

If anyone has some god ideas as what to eat while on mushies please can you share some with me. Dont think I'll lose much weight if I just eat scrambled eggs and cauliflower cheese!!!!

Shell......How was it for you today at the docs, getting your stitches out?

Carriejess..... your beautiful and I agree with everything Freckles has said. Everything happens for a reason, Mr right is out there somewhere, and you'll find him when you least expect to.

C A........Dont get too disheartened, youll get through this blip, everyone keeps saying how tempermental these bands are. Hopefully your next fill will be more successful..fingers crossed

Take care everyone:wink:

Jackie

Hi everyone,

lol - like the chocoholics sign - that's me to a T! Still being a bit naughty, but at least I'm eating less of it than I was!! :blink:

Went for my 1st fill with Wendy in London a couple of weeks ago, didn't hurt at all but no restriction yet. I'm not actually too bothered as have had major stress with work so being on a hardcore diet as well would have been too much. ;)

Slow and steady progress with losing weight, but what is a real change is every time I've weighed myself so far I have actually LOST SOMETHING, which is brilliant :w00t: So far, so good...

Hi guys - IM STARVIN!!!!!!! ;)

Been on the liquid all day, got till tomorrow night..... Hubby is making me homemade chicken Soup, bless him but i might die before I ever get it. Dunno if my tummy is rumbling with trapped wind or starvation!

Cant believe that list SP..... i was drooling whilst I read it.

Tried the old ticker thingy and hopefully it'll appear when i save the message - if not I am crap! lol

Back to work today, the tax office is so exciting cant control myself! Oh well my new book came in the post so i'll have to take that with me tomorrow to liven my day.

Hope your all well

Nothing much to report but I'm getting weaker as i type! but I am optimistic that this is a phase.... tomorrow night mushies!!! Yay

lisa

xxxx

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Well back on solids after 4th fill and think i might have restriction...... or close to it!

Today i ate:-

1 egg scrambled, 3 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes

chicken noodle Soup and 1 muller light

1 lamb crispbake (size of a burger), tablespoon 4 tablespoons veg!

I have been fully satisfied all day!

It is so true about leaving out carbs and just having protein!!! since i stopped having Cereal for Breakfast i have been full till lunch!!!

Hello everyone

Managed to eat reasonably non calorific foods today but that maybe because i have spent 6 hours driving than anything else!

CA - Sorry about your defill but i have to agree and ask why they put 2mls in you in the first place!!! I know how it feels to be overfilled and not be able to swallow your own spit and its awful, stick with it and you will soon be back on track.

Shel and Ivesy - congrats on the pounds off, even if it is Fluid its not going to go back on!

Freckles - Lady im worried about you. When was your fill and how long have you been this tight for?

Jackie - thanks for your message x

Update on the whole lovelife issue, im over it (sort of) I have not spent this amount of money to lose my confidence after building it up again therefore i am going on a date with a thai boxing teacher on Weds night...lol get back on the horse and all that jazz!

x

I carriejess thanks for your support nice to see your pretty wee fce back hope you had a nice time.

gx

Hello Starsky,

Have been waiting to see someone on this site who is having their banding done in Belgium with the same surgeon on Friday 11th Sept. Just wanted to say Hi!

Hi Hopicat

Fantastic news, I've also have been waiting to see if anyone else is being banded the same day as me........thats great news ;) Have you had all your details confirmed by Fred yet ?? I've sent everything but I'm still waiting to find out about the Hotel etc. ?

We will have to stay in touch until Sept 11th and give each other moral support ??

S.x

Had my stitches out today, it was totally painless, but it feels stange not to have any dressing on. Going on mushies on wednesday...I cant tell you how much I'm looking forward to some cauliflower cheese, I've been waiting for this ever since I read one of the posts on there mention it.

If anyone has some god ideas as what to eat while on mushies please can you share some with me. Dont think I'll lose much weight if I just eat scrambled eggs and cauliflower cheese!!!!

Shell......How was it for you today at the docs, getting your stitches out?

Carriejess..... your beautiful and I agree with everything Freckles has said. Everything happens for a reason, Mr right is out there somewhere, and you'll find him when you least expect to.

C A........Dont get too disheartened, youll get through this blip, everyone keeps saying how tempermental these bands are. Hopefully your next fill will be more successful..fingers crossed

Take care everyone:wink:

Jackie

My fav thing for mushies was veg Soup but make it yourself and make it really really thick, finish with creme fraiche yum...fills you up for ages and if you cant eat it all you can just keep reheating it. Also my favourite treat for mushies was the inside of a quiche lorrainne or something, scoop out the middle and leave the pastry x

Hi everyone,

been readin all th threads I'm booked in with Dr CDB for the 1st Sep , 13 days nw nt countin or anythin like! LOL. I've been on here previously bt nw I have started the pre-op diet I need some help with suggestions on what to have. By low fat does that mean calorie counting or just low fat??;)

Also was just wondering if there is anyone else booked in 4 surgery on th same day as me???

thanks

SJS x

weight.png

Edited by SJS

That was a great list SP. I've been trying to write one of my own to make sure I dont miss anything, I've got 3 weeks 5 days until I get banded and this really helped me.

S. ;)

Hi Pixie

Great to see another Bristol Girl on here. I live in Wiltshire cus I work at Center Parcs but my family live in Whitchurch (I'm there every week!!!). ;)

Good to hear everything is going great for you.

You, me and Jackie will have to meet up soon and catch up on banding talk ???

S.x

Carrie dont worry about me hun, I'm ok.

I had the last fill on 2nd july, only by 1ml. I now have 6.5mls in my band and it holds between 9 and 11 mls, so nowhere near capacity.

I was given a card when I got my band implanted and it says on it...'This person can only eat small amounts of food at a time, half a cup or 3 to 4 ounces.'

I think I'm at that level.

Today I ate the yolks of 2 eggs ( I posted this earlier) 2 cream crackers.

lunch time i ate 2 more crackers and teatime I had 2 mouthfuls of chicken with cheese in breadcrumbs, and 3 teaspoons of cauliflower, mashed with gravy.

I just could not get anymore down.

Hi everyone,

been readin all th threads I'm booked in with Dr CDB for the 1st Sep , 13 days nw nt countin or anythin like! LOL. I've been on here previously bt nw I have started the pre-op diet I need some help with suggestions on what to have. By low fat does that mean calorie counting or just low fat??;)

Also was just wondering if there is anyone else booked in 4 surgery on th same day as me???

thanks

SJS x

Hi SJS

Well done for making the right choice.

Low fat is just low fat...just try to stick to the tradtional diet thing of yoghurt and fruit for Breakfast, salad for lunch and Protein and veg for dinner...or something along those lines! Some people try and do slimfast or something to get a good headstart but they are very sugary.

Carriejess what a difference u must b feelin 77lbs lighter (I keep goin back to make sure I've read it right) thats an awesome loss. u look fantastic. ur entitled to a little blip in diet after break up, but u obviously have things under control and know what ur doin.

Lischa I'm impressed with these gym workouts !!

About fill - did fill hurt?

Welcome oliverdog, my gp assessed my bmi at 35 Fred said it was 37 even if u go online and check different searches do bring up slight differences. Obviously any co-morbidities (I hate that word) u have will add to ur case. Fingers crossed u'll b suitable.

Freckles u mentioned the other day u take a multi vit' does it have Iron in it as this can be enough to cause Constipation in some people (the skites in others). I'm sure ur already aware of this just thought I'd mention it.

Sorry to re quote this but can anyone tell me if 1st fill is uncomfortable ?

Edited by anitahug