Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

To each and every one on the site, well done to each of you, everyone one of you are going great, I am so glad that I found you all. Keep it up everyone, because without your help and advise, I would not be were I am now. xx Good luck to all the new peeps on here you have found a great place to get loads of info, help and advise xx

Hi alex and welcome, just a note to remind you that when you get back you'll need to rest for a week and you wont feel up to driving for a few days, take a mug with you for in the hotel, look on u tube search miss flump the video will show you what to expect and you can see the size of the cuts, also take some windeeze gels. Dont forget to post on here when you get back.

Hi everyone, I'm leaving for France again tonight, and I'll catch up with you all when I return 6th July.

For those who will be banded when I'm away, I wish you well and a quick recovery.

Love to all Maggs MMM :w00t:

ah thanks for your message i will take a mug and im about 2 have a look on u tube now have a nice time in france ill post a thread bout how it all went xxxxx:smile::w00t::blushing:

wow 2 stone in 5 weeks thats amazing !!!! i hope i do that great . 5 scars sounds alot but do they fade within time ????? can u go on sun beds do u know ????? thanks 4 replying guys im packing my case as we speak !!!xxx:smile::w00t::blushing:

hi alex

you must be excited about going at short notice you will be just fine, yes you can go on sunbeds well i have, i was abroad and my scars went a little more pink than rest of skin but thats because its new skin, if i am honest i would say the sunbed has faded them a lot which is good.

Good luck.

g

Alex, Wow that was the quickest booking Ive heard yet. I have been waiting around 8 weeks or more and I am getting done next week. Ive been through a roller coaster of emotions so you will be able to avoid all that. Good luck and post all your experiences on here. j x

wooo hoooo j not long now, remember if you need a wee coffee and a chat before then just shout.

gx

Im off tomorrow or friday if your no busy?

no mate sorry can tdo am working and busy at night can do ither sat or any evening next week, wee could even do a wee bit of a jog, that should be a hoot

no mate sorry can tdo am working and busy at night can do ither sat or any evening next week, wee could even do a wee bit of a jog, that should be a hoot

Im away to st andrews for a bevy with the boys on sat.Im off tue sat and sunday next week if any of they days are good for you.?

I dont know know about the jogging remember you have been training at the gym i have been training on the wii fit.lol

SO if it is a jog it will be a weeee jog and a longggg walk.haha

Im away to st andrews for a bevy with the boys on sat.Im off tue sat and sunday next week if any of they days are good for you.?

I dont know know about the jogging remember you have been training at the gym i have been training on the wii fit.lol

SO if it is a jog it will be a weeee jog and a longggg walk.haha

i but your skinny compared to me, you got 5/6 stone on me hahahaha tues would be good for me early evening if that suits

Hey garry and bobo any girlies invited to this wee event dont worry i wont join in il just perv lol

Hey garry and bobo any girlies invited to this wee event dont worry i wont join in il just perv lol

you can come but mosy definently need to run in front of us, however there is a lot of bushes around, mmmmmm the mind boggles:tongue_smilie::blushing:

i but your skinny compared to me, you got 5/6 stone on me hahahaha tues would be good for me early evening if that suits

Aye i might be skinnier but im definitely not fitter haha.

Tue good for me m8 i will email you on monday and sort out a time.Better step up the jogging on the wii fit dont want to embarress my self.lol

Haha garry il dress like a fella so i fit in but be warned i aint fit i mite just fall into the bush u better be fit ta get me out lol

Haha flirty you obviously dont know what happens in this park in the evenings.

Oh bobo go on enlighten me lol sounds like fun already lol

Well put it this way there are plenty of dark carparks.During the day its full of familys and at night there is loads of folk dogging without the dogs if you know what i mean.lol

Umm maybe i better join ya's for the run then i could be taken advantage of if i stand about perving at ya's lol