Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

BLOODY HELL! I've been away a week and I come back and there's pages and pages of all your chattering to catch up with!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy. It's nice to see all of the new people using the site, WELCOME to all of you, its a fantastic site. There is someone who can help out with any question you ask. They all helped me make up my mind about surgery.

Well I leave for Brussles on Monday for op on Tuesday and as yet I haven't found anyone else going on the same day?!? I'm not the least bit nervous now - just impatient to get on with it.

Can I just ask - as I'm having to go on my own (hubby can't get the time off and no-one else knows that I'm having it done) What can I do with valuables; passport, money, tickets, phone etc. whilst I am having the op done? Has anyone else been on their own? What did you do?

Thanks, Westie

OMG i just watched those videos gillian told me to im now scared to death i duno if il cope with all that cutting and im getting Lipo and my arms done and maybe my boobs il be on the table a good 9hours i think i must be nuts lol

either nuts or brave!.i would def have it done over two ops after seeing those videos..but then again i have to come home to look after kids etc. i have always said id like Tummy Tuck done but im thinking twice now, seems painfull and long recovery, if i was your age though flirty id def be going for it, hopefully youll have a quick recovery and good healing skin cos of your age

..good luck anyway you have really worked for this and deserve it x

Hi, feeling nice and dandy, some times I get realy tired, but it dosent help with me being overweight, But that will soon be sorted:thumbup:. The drinking of Water is hard, but t is ok. you sound that you have got it sorted now, I just try and drink loads of Water all day. I have found that I am getting very bloated as the day gose on. My stomack dose hurt, I am not sure if it is because I am taking so much liquid in and no food ( you know wat I mean by food), I am hoping this inproves when I start the mushy stage. Has any1 had this problem.? Glad your feeling a bit better today. Mandyx

Thanx Mandy, went shopping this afternoon and bought some gr8 mushie food, quorn mince for shepherds pie, veggies for roast dinner (mashed up!) and smoked cod for fish pie tonight, yum! i also took everyones advice and bought ribena squash and barley water to try getting more fluids down. The bloating feeling maybe your stomach aching for food. If you're still on liquids after 2 weeks, you're bound to get gas from the empty stomach, i felt like that after the firast days but not anymore, but then again i'm eating enough food i hope! How's the weight loss going? x

BLOODY HELL! I've been away a week and I come back and there's pages and pages of all your chattering to catch up with!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy. It's nice to see all of the new people using the site, WELCOME to all of you, its a fantastic site. There is someone who can help out with any question you ask. They all helped me make up my mind about surgery.

Well I leave for Brussles on Monday for op on Tuesday and as yet I haven't found anyone else going on the same day?!? I'm not the least bit nervous now - just impatient to get on with it.

Can I just ask - as I'm having to go on my own (hubby can't get the time off and no-one else knows that I'm having it done) What can I do with valuables; passport, money, tickets, phone etc. whilst I am having the op done? Has anyone else been on their own? What did you do?

Thanks, Westie

Well there are 2 of us going on Thursday for Ops on Friday! we may see you or you may have gone Home! Where are u stayin?

Campanile Vilvoorde??

Dawnx:tongue2:

Yes I'm staying at the same hotel. I shall be leaving again mid-morning on the 28th. Don't suppose you will be there then?

Westie

Yes I'm staying at the same hotel. I shall be leaving again mid-morning on the 28th. Don't suppose you will be there then?

Westie

Hiya, im going on the 28th for op on 29th with dawn i land at 9am on the 28th so we may pass each other at the hotel, would be nice to see you and see how your doing hun but if i dont get the chance just want to wish you good luck and hope to speak to you on here very soon xx Tanya

Westie

Well maybe arriving about then on the Thursday! where are you from? Yes Iam going to be there with Tanya! so would be nice to see you before you leave see how you are???

Good Luck! Westie are youf rom Wales then?? I am from Southampton:thumbup:

Edited by Richardson

No not Wales - Cornwall.

Might see you in the hotel then, look out for a 5' 3", 55 year old blondie walking very carefully! Ha ha

Good luck to you both if I don't see you, we will catch up on here. It's very exciting now isn't it?

Westie x

evening girlies, glad you're all in fine fettle.

My fill has eased off a little now, but still having trouble drinking anything, yet I can eat a little, so weird.

I was delighted today when I could fasten comfortably a pair of pants that were tight a few weeks back.

Its a great feeling and so worth it.

No not Wales - Cornwall.

Might see you in the hotel then, look out for a 5' 3", 55 year old blondie walking very carefully! Ha ha

Good luck to you both if I don't see you, we will catch up on here. It's very exciting now isn't it?

Westie x[/quote

Ok will do I will be checking in about 10 ish I expect! I am 52 Blonde looking apprehensive with my Daughter who is 18 on the 31st May and beautiful and Slim!

Just Like we will be again very very soon Take Care and Good Luck!

Dawn x:w00t: PS I LOVE Cornwall I stay in a Cottage in Cadgwith every year! down the Lizard... Little Pink One Called "LITTLE TODDEN" there in Sept...

Edited by Richardson

Hi all it's funny how things change when your carrying weight I used to be a sun goddess and today probably the hottest day of the year so far I'm sitting in the house hiding from the sun! I really need to sort this op out soon and start getting on with life again x

Hey gallaxy i know how u feel im so looking forward to be able to wear vest tops and and show my arms and not be sweating in some oversized clothes and looking ridiculous compared to everyone else its gona be a whole new life for all of us

Morning all!!!!!!

Haven't been on all week as haven't had internet where i've been staying! got home a few days ago but it has taken me all weekend to catch up on your posts!!! think there was 12 pages!!!

To everyone getting banded this week good luck you will be fine!!!! I didn't have much pain it was just a bit uncomfortable!!!!

Hi to everyone else hope your all happy losers!!!

I'm now able to eat much more easily and made a curry last night and managed half a bowl of rice and curry sauce! And 2 popadums!!! YUM YUM

:wink2:

Well this will be my last contact with you all until after I've had my op. I'm leaving early tomorrow am. Wish me luck!

All the best to Tanya and Dawn for their ops on Friday. We may meet in the hotel.

Be back soon

Westie x

All the best westbourne you will be fine .You will soon be on the looseing side:thumbup: