Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

your right sneezing and coughing was pretty sore.

Gx

So you think i'm ok!!!! Is just cause it didn't hurt today!

Do you think its cause i'm healing quickly!!!!

Hi all, Welcome to all the newbies and well done to the one's who have jusr been banded, it has taken me ages to read all the posts.. you can't all talk lol. I had a lovely time in the lakes done loads of walking/hiking, weather was good all week except friday. I found out tuesday my daughter is expecting, after the shock im really happy and allready been out buying, she's only 7wks lol xx

So you think i'm ok!!!! Is just cause it didn't hurt today!

Do you think its cause i'm healing quickly!!!!

i would say ur fine kiddo the pain i had when sneezing was just wound and muscle sore so i think your just dandy.

gx

Hi all, Welcome to all the newbies and well done to the one's who have jusr been banded, it has taken me ages to read all the posts.. you can't all talk lol. I had a lovely time in the lakes done loads of walking/hiking, weather was good all week except friday. I found out tuesday my daughter is expecting, after the shock im really happy and allready been out buying, she's only 7wks lol xx

congrtulations thats lovely.

Gx

Congrats wishfull welcome to my world by being a banded granny

Congratulations2.gif

Wishfull, wonderful news!!

Thats 3 of us so far.:laugh:

Thanx about my restriction Penny, only one problem, I have some meds that I need to take every day, and they stick like mad, even if I cut them or if I crush them they taste is vile. But we're getting along fine, me and my band..... I absolutely love it to bits.

Garry you are a star helping all the newbies out, so very kind to us all too, bless.

Flirty, you poor thing being so poorly after your surgery, you have had it tough. xxx

Congratulations wishful what a young gran you will be.

Thanks for the offer Gary your so kind. I was wondering if when you go on to eat mushies, can you eat banana. j x

Thanku everyone for your msgs, your right homecare i am going to be a young nian, young enough to enjoy it, i was young having my children.. my daughter is almost 19 and she is my baby x ps i cant eat bananas.. i find them hard to digest, shame really cos i do like them x

:dude_hug:Congratulations Wishfull.......I think I would be like you buying stuff already.

I look after my twin nephews every friday, they stay the night . They are 2 1/2 and such a handfull, they both have Down Syndrome, its the highlight of my week. I love them to bits, theres nothing that my husband or I wouldnt do for the boys.

You wait and see what Joy your grandchild will be :laugh:

Take Care

Jackie xx

Hey money i was extremely sick after the op i was heaving and couldnt stand or walk to far without feeling real faint i needed someone to walk with me the whole time couldnt even be left in bathroom on my own but once i was lying down i was ok

Oh NO! :laugh: That's awful Flirty, sounds like you weren't good at all, were you able to fly, were you given any anti-sickness medication, or do you know why you reacted that way to it?

Penny

x

Oh, and Congrats Wishful, I'm dying to have a baby, im hoping the band will help me with that :laugh:

Penny

x:tt2:

Hey money they just gave me 2motilum melts leaving hospital also i was gave a few anti biotics as i had slight chest infection but they gave me nothing else i think it was just a real bad reaction to anestetic fred said there are about 10 anesteists (or however u spell it) and they all use a different combo of drugs to put u under and can be different for everyone but i have had several ops and was always great and awake and about in no time but it must just of been a diff combo of meds that i didnt take to to well cos i know there wasnt a bother on the girls last tues i couldnt believe it

Hi Penny

I managed to get pregnant three times, each time I had just lost a couple of stone.

Jackie

Congrats to you and your daughter Wishfull

I would love a baby, i need to find a husband and have a baby as soon as possible!

I have just told my sister I am being banded next month. I didnt really want anyone but my husband and friend knowing but my sister works in the same company as me and if I am off sick she will want to know why. She thinks I should tell my mum which I dont want to, and my three boys. I only told her out of necessity and got her to swear she would tell no one else but I feel the cat is out of the bag and would have liked more privacy. Why are these things not easy. Jx