Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Morning guys. I could do with a bit of advice please. I think basically I've had a bit of an overfill on Saturday. It still is uncomfortable drinking anything even Water. Last night I had to prop myself up in bed as when i lay on my tummy/side I could feel gurgles and like I was producing a bit of saliva. Anyway I'm OK if it's likely to loosen over the next day or so. Has anyone else had this?

Mmm - what did it feel like when u had that hic-cup incident? Do you feel OK now?

It's one extreme to another!!

Sammy I have sent you a pm, please read asap, dont keep suffering.

xxx

Garry ...thank you babe xx

Mandy, I ate remagel worked a treat I only had to eat one.

I hope you are feeling ok apart from the wind.

I went to a BBQ this evening and had 2 bites of a sausage and couldnt eat anymore!!!! Bring it on.

Glad to see you back big sister, I have missed you, Hope you have a good fill. My last fill was quite wierd, I had hiccups for 3 days, but now its settled, and somedays I get some restriction but not all - its all very strange. I'm due to fly back out to france on week wed 20th for 1 week and then possibly try another fill when I get back but I dont think I'm far off now.

Glad all turned out ok freckles, and hopefully your band will kick in soon.

Welcome to all the new members this thread is such a support, keep tuned in.

Where's my mate Gary gone ????

XXXMMMXXX

am here sweetie all is well been good after spain, weight loss slowed down but loosing inches as i am training hard, done a 4 mile fun run yesterday for charity and i think i am going to do a 10k in june for the local stroke unit where my dad died a few years back so all good hard work. you still enjoying france you get some restriciton yet, i aint but think i will in next fill.

Gx

Welcome back Mandy!!

Sammy, hope you feel better soon, if you still cant drink properly in a few days i would get a small unfil but the people from WLS seem great and i am sure they will give the right advice.

Gary, you are amazing i run 5k and i think that i am going to collapse at the end of it...think i will work my way up to the 10k very very slowly!

Thanks Garry

I'v just sent an e-mail to Frederik. Hopefully I can get the op booked soon (if I can find someone to come with me).

Take Care

Jackie

:frown::thumbup: Hi everyone, I am back. I arrived back last nite about 7.30, everything went well. I am feeling not to bad, except the wind, plesssss guys, any advise. I have walked for england, and it is still there. I met 5 other peeps from the uk who had the band done at the same time, as far as I know they are all doing good as well. Its good to be home lolxxxxxxx

good to hear your home safe, for the wind believe it or not a light laxative done the trick for me.

gx

Hi all again, your all doing great, thanks for the advise re wind, I am just hoping that it will go soon. I am well otherwise, just a little pain from one of the areas, I am very suprised that I feel so well. I am going to go to work 2moz, I will be taking it slow and not over doing things. Here I go again, can any one advise me when I should be thinking of having my first fill, any advise would be good, thanks

:thumbup:

Hi Homecare

I too wanted to get banded in July, I have the summer off and return to work at the begining of Sept. I as also hoping I could have the op without having to let everyone at work know. Not that I am ashamed of it but there all really thin people and they just dont know what its like to be fat and fedup. I can almost hear them talking about me spending soo much money on an op when 'all I have to do is go on a diet'

Ah well, we will get it done, I cant wait- I wish I could go now

Jackie

Wow..........I e-mailed Frederik about half an hour ago and he has got back to me already with prices and dates. Thats quick for yo isnt it:thumbup:. I,m going to book a tomorrow. My stomache is churning!!

When are you thinking of booking. Ive got to wait until July to get cash thats owing to me. If I could book tomorrow I would but have to wait and see. J

:thumbup::thumbup: Hi everyone, I am back. I arrived back last nite about 7.30, everything went well. I am feeling not to bad, except the wind, plesssss guys, any advise. I have walked for england, and it is still there. I met 5 other peeps from the uk who had the band done at the same time, as far as I know they are all doing good as well. Its good to be home lolxxxxxxx

Hi Mandy,

One of the other peeps from the UK here. Glad to see you are okay.

Neil

Hi all im getting a bit worried now as i booked my date with Frederick in march and he said i was now on his operation list and said that i needed the deposit in their account at least 2 weeks before my op well ive only just managed to get all the money together and with you lot saying that all his dates are booked up im worried he will of given my slot away what do you all think????? ive been waiting so long i would be devastated if he has, i have emailed him tonight to let him know that i will be transfering the money in to their account tomorrow but im not able to get access to my email while im at work so its going to kill me tomorrow waiting till i get home!!! also what is this milk thistle you have been talking about and what is best for the pre op diet is it just low fat food? so to be a pain just worried now, thanks guys tc tanya x x

Tanya - I hope you get ur date OK. Try giving him a call if you don't hear from him. He usually answers his phone.

Guys thanks for ur support. I slept much better last night. Still very tight but I think it's loosening x

Hi all im getting a bit worried now as i booked my date with Frederick in march and he said i was now on his operation list and said that i needed the deposit in their account at least 2 weeks before my op well ive only just managed to get all the money together and with you lot saying that all his dates are booked up im worried he will of given my slot away what do you all think????? ive been waiting so long i would be devastated if he has, i have emailed him tonight to let him know that i will be transfering the money in to their account tomorrow but im not able to get access to my email while im at work so its going to kill me tomorrow waiting till i get home!!! also what is this milk thistle you have been talking about and what is best for the pre op diet is it just low fat food? so to be a pain just worried now, thanks guys tc tanya x x

im sure youll be ok tanya..just email or phone him..its only just come in over last few months this paying of £250 2 weeks before..we didnt pay a penny till we got there..i think your date will still be a goer..what date is it your op?