Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Just checked and this is what it says...

If you cant resize it small enough in Tinypic send it to me via Private message and I'll resize it for you hun.

thats us got our very own IT contact now, you wll get all the tough questions now freckles.

Gx

What great fun this is, more girlies going for the op, soon this place will be full of losers

laffingcat1.gif

I have decide not to start smoking I'll see what happens after my 2nd fill on saturday.

BTW I forgot to say, if any of you who have recently had good restriction are now able to eat more, try going on liquids for a day or 2 and the band seems to tighten up again.

hey Garry, bring it on lol, only joking I know a little not a lot, and I'm just showing off a bit with my pics, hope I dont get my bum kicked by the admin on here, for wasting their bandwidth.

Thanx for the info I didn't realise it was called an avatar!!! I'm such a novice on this site!!! I'll have to work out how to do my tracker next week after my op! That should be fun!!!!

Jo x

Hello everyone, hope you had a good weekend. Glad to hear you had a great holiday Garry!!

I've been a bit naughty the last few days but am determined to get back on the wagon tomorrow! I did really well last week and my clothes actually felt a little looser! Got my third fill on Saturday. I still have a hell of a bruise, hope it don't get butchered again this time!! :thumbup: To be fair it was my first fill with WLS and it was a 'deep fill' (I sound like a Mr Kipling special!! Probably look like one too!!) due to my 'frontage'!! It made me laugh!! :tt2: She said the frontage would go in a few lbs though and I would no longer be a deep fill (may be I'll be a shortcrust next time!!)

My little one started crawling a couple of weeks back and is getting really quick so hopefully I'll lose a bit chasing after him!

Any other news????????

Good luck to all you pre-banders, you are making the right decision x

Hi,

I just went in my bank with all the details about their bank and they just did it using their exchange rate. It cost £15 for the privalige of doing it though! It would be a lot better if we could pay the balance via card, cheque or tansfer as its a lot of money to get out in euro's and be carrying around.

My op is on 26 May, and I'm getting very excited now - start my pre op diet on Tuesday week. x

OMG, You must be so excited, I wish you all the best, thanks for the info on the transfer, It's BOS i'm with so more than likley i'll get charged too, but thankyou!!

I wish mine was sooner, but im a teacher so wanted to get it done at start of summer hols so im fine by time I go back to work. Odge, looks like you managed the pic on the profile, even with Twinkles great advice, im still struggling! :tongue_smilie:lol

Penny

x

OMG, You must be so excited, I wish you all the best, thanks for the info on the transfer, It's BOS i'm with so more than likley i'll get charged too, but thankyou!!

I wish mine was sooner, but im a teacher so wanted to get it done at start of summer hols so im fine by time I go back to work. Odge, looks like you managed the pic on the profile, even with Twinkles great advice, im still struggling! :tongue_smilie:lol

Penny

x

I'm with BOS aswell if you go into the bank and do the transfer they will charge you 20 quid!!! But they told me that if you do it online its only 10 quid!!! I was a bit worried about that incase i did it wrong so I went to the bank and logged on in there!!!!!!!! That way if you need help there is someone there to ask!!!!!

Jo x

Excellent Idea, I will do that tomorrow and see how I get on, I was more worried that I send it and they dont know who it's from!:thumbup:

Thanks again!!

Penny

Hello everyone, hope you had a good weekend. Glad to hear you had a great holiday Garry!!

I've been a bit naughty the last few days but am determined to get back on the wagon tomorrow! I did really well last week and my clothes actually felt a little looser! Got my third fill on Saturday. I still have a hell of a bruise, hope it don't get butchered again this time!! :thumbup: To be fair it was my first fill with WLS and it was a 'deep fill' (I sound like a Mr Kipling special!! Probably look like one too!!) due to my 'frontage'!! It made me laugh!! :tt2: She said the frontage would go in a few lbs though and I would no longer be a deep fill (may be I'll be a shortcrust next time!!)

My little one started crawling a couple of weeks back and is getting really quick so hopefully I'll lose a bit chasing after him!

Any other news????????

Good luck to all you pre-banders, you are making the right decision x

hahahahaahaaha that made me chuckle but please stop talking about cake

odgemodge

nice picture, you surley cant have much weight to loose. you mentioned earlier about fill in scotland, if you cant get dr chris in edinburgh as he is always full then there is a guy that comes to glasgow and he is really nice also ( cant remember if i told you this before)

Gx

Hi gary glad you had a good time.. and what the hell to that extra couple of lbs you will soon lose that x

Hi freckles glad you decided not to start smoking again.. its 2 years this month i packed in and so glad i did, i did put on a lot of weight but its coming off now, keep up the good work, you are doing well x

odgemodge

nice picture, you surley cant have much weight to loose. you mentioned earlier about fill in scotland, if you cant get dr chris in edinburgh as he is always full then there is a guy that comes to glasgow and he is really nice also ( cant remember if i told you this before)

Gx

Hi Garry,

Thanx for the compliment but i'm just shy of 17 stone so have 7 stone to loose:eek:

My mates said i carry it well!! pretty sure thats a good thing!

I'm going to speak to dr chris next week about fills to see which is best as don't want to travel to far! But its looking like edinburgh or Glasgow but i'll keep you posted!!!!

Jo x :thumbup:

if everyones having pics...then im having one too!