Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Thanks for replying flirtylass, would love to meet up with you both, my sis and husband will be with me, we're in the campanile too. How many band does he do in one day then? that's 3 already with me, my sis and your mate! So how much have you lost then? Would love to know your story..... x

Hey tee bird yeah be good to meet up and have a chat makes a big difference to chat lol i was banded 8months on friday and im finally down 6stone but want to lose another 2at least but its great not easy but im sure u know that... have u much to lose? Im not sure how many op's he does a day i think he does quite a few...

6 stone is great! Did you find it hard? How many fills have you had? I'm just under 18st now, and i am 5ft 8ins so i'd like to get down to 10st 4lbs. I managed to get down to that weight years ago with lighter life but couldn't keep it off so if i could lose 7 1/2 st that would be perfect!

Iv had 6 fills i have 7.25mls in my band but still no restriction yet but il get another fill when i go over to belgium and im sure il get some then it is hard u still have to be able to say no to food but i know once i get restriction that will change and it will be easier but until u get restriction u will find it hard at times... I think my friend wants to lose about 5stone or so... What time are you's arriving on the monday?

We still need to book the ferry at the end of the month but will aim at getting there for about lunchtime on the 11th to have a look around. My consultation is at 8pm on the 11th, don't know what time my sisters is! What size are you now then if you don't mind me asking! i'm so excited about meeting you, bet you look great!....

Are u on bebo or Facebook i have pics there... Im a 16-18 at the mo but i want to be a size 14 at the end im 6foot tall so i dont wana be skinny cos id look awful and like a pole lol we'l be in the hotel for about 9am we'r gona get train into brussels and have a look around then prob back to hotel for my friends last supper haha Im not sure what time her consultation is but sometimes they take a few in together so maybe they all at 8

yeah i'm on Facebook, just type in Terri Wilebore and let me know who you are!! But the pic is me a bit skinnier lol!! I'll see how early we can get there on the 11th, maybe we could all have our last supper together!! Thanks for today x

Ah il add u now then just please dont say anything about the band on it as no one knows i have it done... Yeah we could have somethin nice to eat and relax and chat for a while be great to meet up but if u have any questions or anything il answer if i can or someone else here will be able to answer

Hi Tee-bird, welcome to the bandster group!

I also lost loads of weight with lighter life and i dont know anyone who has managed to keep it all off.

Dont worry about your op i think CDB does loads in one day as it only takes about 45 minutes, and you will have Flirty to keep you company!

Hey I'm having band surgery with chris on may 12th and wondered if i could join the Facebook group!!!! My name is Jo Henson... my facebook pic is of just me!!!:blink:

My Big sis is Tee-bird so having it done with her!!!! What are the rules on alcohol after the op as well is it a complete no no !!!! i'm so excited! I have 7 stone to lose i think Hope it doesn't take to long!!!!

Edited by odgemodge

Hey tee bird yeah be good to meet up and have a chat makes a big difference to chat lol i was banded 8months on friday and im finally down 6stone but want to lose another 2at least but its great not easy but im sure u know that... have u much to lose? Im not sure how many op's he does a day i think he does quite a few...

Hey Tee BIrd

you will be in good hands meeting flirty, i think he does about 7 a day, he did the day i got mine in feb and i was a friday also.

Gx

Hey I'm having band surgery with chris on may 12th and wondered if i could join the Facebook group!!!! My name is Jo Henson... my facebook pic is of just me!!!:rolleyes:

My Big sis is Tee-bird so having it done with her!!!! What are the rules on alcohol after the op as well is it a complete no no !!!! i'm so excited! I have 7 stone to lose i think Hope it doesn't take to long!!!!

hi odgemodge

welcome to the fold, you must be excited, you and your sis will be in good hands over there, on the old bevvy front, you hear many conflicting stories, there is no medical reason why you should not drink however i would go for the 6 weeks after they reccomentd for it all to settle, the only worry i had was that if i got relly blootered what would happen if i was sick hahahaha, so we all on here have had a wee drink but i would wait till at least your first fill which will be 4-6 weeks then just take it easy. Remember that alcohol is empty calories and in a night you can put away a hell of lot of calories without knowing and also alcohol reduces the bodys ability to burn fat as fuel for a few days after.

Gx

Hey odgemodge as for alcohol umm well i have to admit i still have my vodka and red bull and my shots lol but i only drink maybe one wkend in the month or 6wks but really i think its the likes of fizzy drinks that can stretch the band i try and avoid but still do have but garry is right its full of empty cals but hey we all need a bevy the odd nite lol oh and i just added tee bird to my Facebook just so we can put faces to names it aint a group lol god id die if anything about banding was said on it

Edited by flirtylass

Hi All

Garry I've PM'd you, i'd love to meet up to hear all your stories and how your getting on.

I just wanted to tell everyone I got my date through for the 3rd July 2009, I cannot wait!!! :rolleyes: Is there anyone else going for that date?! I'd go sooner, but Im off work then and have another few weeks off to get back to normal , so I'm lucky!

I would also like to join the face book group, my full name is penny laing , so please add me!

Hope everyone is doing well on their plans no matter what stage their at, Im hoping to try and get something off before my Op, with all the good weather, you never know!

Pen

x:tt2:

Ello ello ello!

I am back in civilisation!! I've been off-line for a couple of weeks as I have been staying at my mum's.

I had my first fill about 10 days ago in Manchester. No restriction but I wasn't expecting any. I met Freckles and Wishful - hello ladies! Gary - you must've been in and out before I got there. How did you all get on?

How is everybody else? I will try and read a few pages but don't think I will have time to go through them all xxxxx