Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone use Dr. Fitzer at Virginia Bariatric?

11 minutes ago, Roxine said:

PPS - I'm going to try and make the September meeting! And maybe the Hospital one next Thursday...

Awesome! It would be great to meet you. I should be able to make the September meeting on the 11th, but I have a scheduling conflict for next Thursday evening which means I'm probably not going to be able to make it to the "Staple Club" meeting. It's really frustrating, because I wanted to show up for the first meeting after surgery and share my experience there. Oh well, if I don't go until September, I'll make a more dramatic appearance. LOL.

14 minutes ago, gr8ful1 said:

Awesome! It would be great to meet you. I should be able to make the September meeting on the 11th, but I have a scheduling conflict for next Thursday evening which means I'm probably not going to be able to make it to the "Staple Club" meeting. It's really frustrating, because I wanted to show up for the first meeting after surgery and share my experience there. Oh well, if I don't go until September, I'll make a more dramatic appearance. LOL.

Just for clarification - I believe you said the September meeting would be September 4th - the Day after Labor Day? i put that on my calendar as I'm not sure I can make next Thursday's meeting either.

On 8/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, gr8ful1 said:

Just got this message about the 2018 support group schedule from Fitzer's support group leader:

Sept 4th 6-7 pm which is the day after Labor Day, on Tuesday. ... October 1st 6-7pm November 5th 6-7pm December 3rd 6-7 pm.

Change to the change! The next support group meeting is on September 11th, *not* September 4th. Deby decided to keep it on the 11th because that date is on the schedule that Dr. Fitzer's office distributed to his patients.

2 minutes ago, gr8ful1 said:

Change to the change! The next support group meeting is on September 11th, *not* September 4th. Deby decided to keep it on the 11th because that date is on the schedule that Dr. Fitzer's office distributed to his patients.

Then I will be there for sure! My #6 Nutrition Appointment is just a few hours before.

• Like 1