Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just keep urself busy today. Organize everything. Have all shopping done. Laundry done Dusting done. Everything that I will want to do this week have it all dealt with then it keeps ur mind busy and when ur recovering u don't have to think about how it needs done. It's normal to be nervous u GOT THIS!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am now 1 week out from my surgery. On the day before my surgery I silently panicked over the fact that I was not only having surgery but over the major change that was about to happen in my life. I didn't share my panic with my husband or daughters. I pretty much just tried to keep myself together. On Monday, my surgery day, I woke up feeling excited about my new journey. I was not the least bit nervous or apprehensive. If you can, keep busy and surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Good luck!!! You will do great!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Hi :)

I agree... keep yourself busy, get things ready. That is what I have been doing.

Just woke up and have a few things left to do this morning. Then my husband and I will head over to the hospital... my surgery is at noon today!

I am a little nervous, but mostly it's an excited kind of nervous. I am definitely looking forward to the GOOD change that this is going to bring into my life.

You will do great! Hang in there and best wishes to you.

Hugs,

Shelley

@krazibabgirl. You just made my heart drop. Good luck!! You will do fine. I keep seeing in these forums and videos on YouTube, the first day is the worst because of the gas. It passes and you start feeling better. My Sleeve surgery is on December 2nd. I'll probably feel the same way you are feeling now

MsShortyDee

@mylighthouse. Good luck. Keep us posted

MsShortyDee

@@krazibabigirl

A new exciting future becons for you. As others have said, keep busy and 24 hours will fly by !!

Make sure you let us all know how you get on :)

I'm having mine tomorrow toooo! Although I'm nervous as well im more excited about what is to come! Just keep your eyes on the prize! Think about how happy you be after! My main concern today to trying to survive off of just Clear liquids lol good luck! We got this!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

I'm having mine tomorrow toooo! Although I'm nervous as well im more excited about what is to come! Just keep your eyes on the prize! Think about how happy you be after! My main concern today to trying to survive off of just Clear liquids lol good luck! We got this!!!

How are you feeling? Looking forward in hearing your reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

I'm having mine tomorrow toooo! Although I'm nervous as well im more excited about what is to come! Just keep your eyes on the prize! Think about how happy you be after! My main concern today to trying to survive off of just Clear Liquids lol good luck! We got this!!!

How are you feeling? Looking forward in hearing your reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

I ended up getting a call from my doctor saying that he had to push it back because he had a difficult case that he had to reschedule. So instead it's this Thursday! But I'll def let you know how it goes!