Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Day is Tomorrow!

hi there...I'm tomorrow at 1030....

I wish u a fast and speedy recovery...you are doing an amazing thing for yourself....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

I'm going tomorrow 7:30 am. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Good luck everyone! My surgery is also tomorrow but I don't have to be at the hospital until 11:30. Just enjoyed a crystal light pineapple coconut Water (virgin pina colada). I'm not nervous - this will be my new beginning

Mine is tomorrow, as well. Have been trying not to panic for most of the day. I keep telling myself that everything will be ok and that I'm on my way to feeling better.

Good luck to everyone with a surgery date tomorrow! Let's check back in with each other when we can!

Love and blessings to you! I said a prayer tonight on your behalf.

Well, surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8 am and I am starting to freak out! I am so nervous for the surgery itself and how horrible I'm going to feel afterwards. I keep telling myself I made this decision awhile ago and want to get healthy. I'm just so nervous and anxious. Any words of wisdom out there?! Prayers would be so appreciated

I'm in the hospital 40 more minutes. Sooooo nervous I want to cry..good luck to u!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using the BariatricPal App

Wow - so many of you having surgery tomorrow - good luck to you all!

I am awaiting insurance approval, and I am already scared and nervous because I know I am a big baby, but I will tell you what a dear friend told me that had the surgery: It will be tough in the beginning, but what is [insert time period here] in comparison to the rest of your life?!

At one of my pre-op meetings, the office coordinator suggesting writing a letter to yourself. I scoffed at the idea at first, but I do see genuine value in it. They said A LOT of people, regardless of how successful you might be post-op have some regret at some point - maybe even to think 'Did I NEED surgery? Could I have done this on my own?' So the suggestion was to write yourself a letter (mine is more so a list of bullet points) of WHY you want the surgery, how you feel, how did you come to this conclusion, etc. I think it will be easy to forgot just how hard certain aspects of our lives are overweight once we are on the other side. Maybe this will help some of you to make the minutes tick by a little faster and give you something to look back on in a year!

How did it go?

MsShortyDee

My surgery date is set for tomorrow 10/27/16 at 7:00 a.m. I'm very nervous as well, but trying to not think about it. I have anxiety disorder/panic attacks, and have had them for over 10 years now.

Good luck!! I see my surgeon next week. Then I have to wait for insurance to approve me.

Hope everything thing is going well!!

MsShortyDee

The first 3 days were hard for me but then I turned a corner, didn't look back and enjoyed each phase. I am 6 weeks out down 31 lbs and doing great. Enjoy the ride and don't rush through each phase of this journey. Just sip your Water and start your Protein when told and walk, walk, walk. Good luck and prayers for all of you.

I had the surgery on 10/26. The surgery went well. Not gonna lie, the first day was a little rough. I'm home now and feeling better. Only issues I'm having is with nausea. I'm just trying to make sure I don't get dehydrated. Thank you all again for your prayers and well wishes. They are much appreciated

I had the surgery on 10/26. The surgery went well. Not gonna lie, the first day was a little rough. I'm home now and feeling better. Only issues I'm having is with nausea. I'm just trying to make sure I don't get dehydrated. Thank you all again for your prayers and well wishes. They are much appreciated

Hello... yay!!! We did it.

Question to you.... does it hurt when you have liquids? Im not taking pain meds..are you? Im in pain.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using the BariatricPal App