First Time Dating... Ever

23 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2016 at 10:27 AM, Steph0625 said:

I'm pretty sure I have resting b*tch face when I'm at the gym

Sexy! :lol:

So, uh, how did you meet your wife?

Oh dude, I was at the gym and there she was, sweating with this resting b***h face! Love at first sight man!

Edited by Navigating the Wilderness

Dating is hard so I personally have given up on it. Doesn't seem to be worth the effort and I can't even get a date. Emailed 117 different women and not a single response. I'm trying this at 32. OP is only 22 so there is still hope. I decided to foster animals for a local shelter. All the companionship I need right there.

Dating is hard so I personally have given up on it. Doesn't seem to be worth the effort and I can't even get a date. Emailed 117 different women and not a single response. I'm trying this at 32. OP is only 22 so there is still hope. I decided to foster animals for a local shelter. All the companionship I need right there.

Why don't you start going to the animal shelter volunteer/fundraiser events? They tend to be crawling with single ladies.

To be honest though, from reading your poats, it sounds like part of the issue is confidence. Unless you're copy and pasting the worst message ever or only messaging yoga-instructor-models, I can't imagine you didn't get at least one reply out of 117.