Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have to have a Protein shake that is less than 5g fat, less than 10g carbs and at least 15g Protein. I want to be able to try them before I buy a case at Sam's club or costco. Where can I buy these? I have a GNC and Vitamin shoppe by me. No time to order online for the beginning stuff bc surgery is in 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Vitamin Shoppe has samples and unjury you can buy sample packets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

You can order samples of many powders from Nashua Nutrition as well.
I didn't see Unjury at Vitamin Shoppe

No Vitamin shoppe doesn't carry unjury. You have to buy that online

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Oooh okay! Thanks! I just bought a sample pack on BP shop

Remember your tastes will change after surgery. That being said I find I like INSPIRE Protein by Bariatric Eating and I mix with unsweetened almond milk. The powder dissolves easily with NO chunks and the unflavored is great for use in Water with crystal light or any other flavoring a you want to use it with. They have several different flavored to choose from.

I tried the chocolate premier Protein too and didn't like it. For some reason I felt there was a weird fishy taste to it. Maybe try the other flavors? That's what I'm going to do. I need a good ready made.

Oh! I tried the nectar Protein , I bought the sample packs of clear protein; they taste pretty good, I know it's not a ready made like the Premier Protein one but it's tasty and has a lot of flavors.

The chocolate premier is just so thick and rich

I could never stand any of the powders and wasted alot of money on them and they all got tossed or given away. I drink Lean Body on the Go - Walmart sells it but it's actually cheaper and more convenient to buy online from Bodybuilder.com even with the shipping charges. I sub to their sales and newsletters so I get coupons and sale alerts so I can stock up

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/leanbodyonthego.html?mcid=GGL_US_Products-Products_Labrada_Lean_Body_On_The_Go_RTD%C2'> I keep all flavors on hand in my pantry at all times then transfer a weeks worth of different flavors to the fridge on Sundays for the following week. Have them all but the Bananas and Cream is my favorite.

I like Quest Salted Caramel, Click Mocha Expresso (also comes in decaf), and Syntax nectar Kiwi strawberry. Many of the Syntax Nectars are more of a kool-aid type consistency and that is a nice change of pace if you get sick of the thick sweet shakes. Just know that they foam up when you shake them, so let them settle for a few minutes before drinking.

Vitamin Shoppe has a lot of sample packets of the various nectar shakes in single serving sizes so you can try them to see which you prefer. Just use the whole packet. I mix all of my shakes with about 6 oz of Water and fill the rest of my 20 oz. Blender Bottle with crushed ice. You should experiment--if they are too sweet or thick, add more Water.< /p>

I prefer buying at Vitamin Shoppe, as they have a loyalty program and give great coupons towards your next purchase.

Post surgery you may find that your tastes will change. I'm not as fond of some of the really sweet shakes as I used to be and absolutely hate the Isopure Protein Waters that I used to be able to drink just fine.

I also like Pure Protein Bars (Costco) and Quest Protein Bars (Vitamin Shoppe).