Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LAST on, FIRST off....? Please give me hope!

Okay....today I'm examining myself in that really HUGE mirror in the bathroom. Looking at the bruising behind the Steri-strips, a little swelling behind one and already -- 5 days out -- searching for signs of change!!

Then I turn to the side and remember what I keep forgetting to ask......

To those of you who've really dropped the inches and sizes, tell me this.....

Was the LAST fat you put on the FIRST fat that came off??

Cause I've been big a LOT of years, but I only grew these DoubleD's right below my shoulder blades about a year ago and I WANT THEM GONE!!!

NOW!!! :angry

"sorry"

I will try to regain my usual cherubic demeanor and await a sensible answer.:ranger:

YES!!! Absolutely!

Oh, I'm going to not make any friends here.

I've noticed my arms and legs got smaller before I noticed a difference in the trunk of my body.

But it could be my own messed up percerption. I feel like a melting figure. The smaller stuff is getting smaller and the bigger stuff isn't shrinking as rapidly.

YIKES!

Okay, Brandy and Terri get to sit with me in the lunchroom.

Juli -- I'm gonna have to get to know you a little better!

LOL

No seriously, thanks all of ya'll. I appreciate the feedback and the 'more-than-a-glimmer' of hope!

:whoo:

I feel the same way as Juli...my face and neck and arms and legs are thinning out...but my stomach is still nasty and gross...VERY nasty and gross.

Not that I thought 36 out of 160ish pounds would make a difference at all...

Such a bummer as I carry all of my weight in my stomach....and there is the beautiful extra skin from one singleton pregnancy and a twin pregnancy...LOVE my front butt!

Rain

I'm having a hard time loosing my tummy!!! My butt and bust were the first to go.

Since my Surgery in March I've lost:

Bust: 5 1/2"

Waist: 7"

Abdomen: 4"

Hips: 6 1/2 "

Thighs: 5 1/2" each

Arms: Biceps 1" each

My waist and hips and bust have lost the most :clap2:

The abdomen and Bat Wings aren't budging!!! UGH:mad:

My arms and legs are taking their own sweet time getting smaller. But what is really weird is that my left arm is bigger than my right----which sucks because it is keeping me wearing fitted women's large shirts (instead of XL or 1Xs) I was feeling pretty deformed until someone told me that because I am not left handed I am not working that arm as much and therefore it is delayed behind the right one----yep, what I have always wanted to be in a freak show (sorry, having a little pity party for one :faint:)

"Front Butt" That's what it looks like!!!! I wish I had that kind of junk in my trunk. My butt's as flat as a board and just as wide.

Hell, good thing I like myself, because this body is freaking not pretty. Here's to plastic surgeons being able to work miracles.

I have to agree with others... My face, neck and upper part of the "girls" lost the fastest and slowly I see my front butt going down. My worse part was my back butt.. it doesn't seem to be going down as fast. My bat wings are getting looser and looser which is scary. I did expect the skin to shrink down a bit but the arms are just getting looser.

As my stomach has decreased I have noticed the skin shrinking a bit. My hopes are that not too much will be left (yea right.. I know) so I won't have to have a Tummy Tuck. Boob job is a definite because they will end up being at my knees the way they are going.

Ah the joys of getting healthy/thinner.... :-)

Kitty

<p>Absolutely. I fatten uplike this...</p> <p>butt</p> <p>thighs, hips, the girls-and everything beside them</p> <p>arms</p> <p>tummy</p> <p>back, face</p> <p> </p> <p>I've lost my tummy almost completely and it's come off my face too. My biggie is to get rid of the fat between my shoulder blades. That just grosses me out.</p>

Nana, I gained my belly last and it is the first thing leaving. I am so glad cause i hated it. Only 24 days from surgery but feeling great. Lost 18 pounds so far. Best of luck. Donna

"Front Butt" That's what it looks like!!!! I wish I had that kind of junk in my trunk. My butt's as flat as a board and just as wide.

Hell, good thing I like myself, because this body is freaking not pretty. Here's to plastic surgeons being able to work miracles.

Juli, you and I might be related! I could weigh four hundred......FIVE hundred and there's still be nothin' back there!!!! My baby girl and I were roughhousing in bed one morning back when she was just a tot. I jumped off the bed to go to the bathroom and flicked my nightie up to moon her as I hurried away.

She shrieked, "OMG, Mommy! Your BUTT, it's just so------FLAAAAT!!"

We giggled at her all morning because she just kept telling her Daddy and the sibs, "But, no, it's really FLAAAAAT!" As if dragging out that vowel helped better describe the hopelessness of it all!!! LOL

Well, my Mama cursed me with it, I cursed my oldest son and oldest daughter and my granddaughter. My other two caught their Daddy's cute little booty gene.

I lose weight like I tan - Head to toe - the top part of me tans/loses weight, then boob - tummy and finally legs

I am a month out and my tummy is shrinking - infact my boss and gf said they noiced the weight loss - the gf said my tummy was shrinking - I have booty - but don't know if its just fat or what - it's been such a long time since i was thin...

when I asked my doc about the swelling in my legs he said you get smaller from the bottom up and from the top down so the middle is last to go damnit!