Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm just going to leave this right here.

Can't imagine anyone getting offend over this thread!! What a great way to get to know each other and Celebrate our uniqueness.. Here goes my list, spoiler alert- I am pretty boring...

Been happily married 25 years and started dating him when I was 16. True love

I have 17 year old daughter who is going to be a senior this fall. She is outspoken, smart, witty, stunningly beautiful and doesn't look anything like me or my husband. We think she is adopted.

I have been a nurse for 21 years- have worked in administration for the last 10

Love to read. Want to write a book. I am about a third finished with one.

The only thing on my bucket list is to be on the TV show "Survivor". Just need to suck it up and apply

Love to hike, kayak, sunbathe, read, and nap

I am passionate about makeup, skincare products, nail polish and pretty much anything with glitter!! If I could dip my face in glitter I would. My eyeshadow collection grows weekly.

Like LipstickLady I hate and am terrified of spiders!!

Love this thread! So many wonderful posts and replies.

As it is nearing the witching hour here, right now, I will post my stuff tomorrow, after my coffee with a straw in it ... :)

TBC, to be continued .....

Had a tough week, so here it is now:

• I hate spiders .... especially the really big ones ... they just run too fast!
  • Very confident driver, was lucky to be trained by an instructress who was trained by our late Peter Brock
  • Love 4WD, my dream is getting a Land cruiser next
  • Wanted to be an actress and performer, my parents (both performers) talked me out of it. So I performed in dancing shows, a TV series, commercials and numerous promotions. I got "real" jobs, such as nursing, flight attendant (international division), sales and real estate. Going back to health care soon.
  • I am grateful for travelling the world and being paid for it
  • I am grateful for being trained in all types of communication skills, including Verbal Judo and Conflict Resolution
  • I was trained in self-defence, crowd control and all types of emergency procedures
  • I can do Public Speaking and have no fear of it
  • Tech savvy
  • Totally over PCs, after decades of using them, last year I swapped to an Apple Mac and been happy ever since!
  • I have done some wild stuff in my life and had awesome experiences
  • My health taught me to stop burning my candle at both ends
  • I love animals, love pets. Can't have them at the moment, so I have my pet frogs :)
  • I love all types of funny stuff, I love to have a good laugh and find it the best medicine for me
  • Some people don't know what to make of me ..... I don't tick the boxes for them ... :D
  • My auto-immune disease taught me many lessons, and it is an ongoing process. Sometimes I just have to cry, although I don't cry often .....
  • I love music, have a very eclectic taste
  • I love live shows: music, comedy, illusionist shows and of course Dracula's here on the Gold Coast
  • I hate paperwork, I'd rather clean toilets! Yes, I am supposed to fill out more forms, and I am here on BP instead .....
  • I'd better go back to these boring paper work and forms
  • The end :)