Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@jessjames I am just trying to maintain positive thoughts because this is hard but we will make it!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Oh we absolutely will!!! Tell me, do you get that random pulse of pain in your stomach every now and again? Like a surge of pain that you feel grow? And then fades away pretty quickly?!

Yes I certainly do and it is so weird!! When I drink I feel it going through my sleeve which is also weird.

Hey @@Pup yes I have pain meds but they just make me sleep all day and I am sick of taking them but I learned that I need to. Tomorrow I will re focus and get back on track with trying to get my liquids in and keep moving around more.

We are going through the exact same thing, I was sleeved on the 26th, discharged after 1 day.. Pain meds make me sleepy all day, stomach growling and throat rumbling when drinking Water. Zero appetite and miserable.

Ready for this part to be over.

I'm sorry to hear that your so miserable..... hang in there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

I had a little cream of broccoli Soup and it was good. I only ate small bites and I made it myself with my vitamix. I had dreams last night about food and I didn't want to wake up! I also woke up drenched in sweat. I didn't have a fever but wonder if it has to do with all the hormone changes?

I had my first BM since last Saturday when I started my liquids. I feel so good today that I actually put on regular clothes. I'm tired of wearing pajamas. I still don't want to wear a bra, but I am wearing a shirt with support. I'm even going to do my laundry. Slowly. But it will get done today.

How is everyone else doing with their incisions?

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Hello ladies high give for all of us it's been a struggle but we are managing...I just want to say thank you to all Of you for posting. I have had plenty of support from family and though they try to be understanding they do not know what exactly it is I feel so once again thanks again for all your input and encouragement

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Edited by yescres07

My update Last night I slept pretty decent I slept with a pillow wedged under my tummy and it helped a lot. Today I woke up in better spirits determined to get my Protein and liquids in...protein seems to be easier than liquid idk I feel the liquid actually going down and moving around it kind of hurts and feels weird. I am struggling with head hunger and again focusing on why I did this I'm sure it'll get better. I'm hoping to get outside today as I've only been walking up and down my hallway outside my apartment

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Anybody hear usually a stomach sleeper? I can only do my back and a little on my side, so I haven't been sleeping well. Poor husband has removed himself to the couch temporarily. I'm over to hear how some other stomach sleeper have been dealing and any tricks you have up your sleeve. (I am a 41f from Ohio, surgery was the 23rd.)

Anybody hear usually a stomach sleeper? I can only do my back and a little on my side, so I haven't been sleeping well. Poor husband has removed himself to the couch temporarily. I'm over to hear how some other stomach sleeper have been dealing and any tricks you have up your sleeve. (I am a 41f from Ohio, surgery was the 23rd.)

I usually sleep on my right side. Not completely on my stomach but my stomach does end up half way down. I have a body pillow i have been using. I put it on my left side to push me more on my right. It's comfortable for a while but getting up is a *bleep* since the left side is where done muscle was stapled.

I usually sleep on my right side. Not completely on my stomach but my stomach does end up half way down. I have a body pillow i have been using. I put it on my left side to push me more on my right. It's comfortable for a while but getting up is a *bleep* since the left side is where done muscle was stapled.

onmica: I guess that's what I REALLY do too. My head and chest are on their side, but stomach and legs are front down. I usually tend toward the left also, but for some bizarre reason, it's my right side that is most sore! In this case, i guess that's a good thing. Anyway, maybe I'll give the pillow thing a try and see how it goes.

I have been able to sleep on my sides with minimal pain. I do use a pillow and that makes it better. I am up, showered, and did my hair. For some reason just doing my hair makes me feel more alive. I am a little scared to drink Protein after yesterday's scare but I have to do it. I did get on the scale and I am down 10lbs since Tuesday!

hi everyone, finally got 2 come home yesterday had 2 stay extra i was so sick, vomiting over and over and over for 2 days, had patch behind ear, plus was getting 3 different kinds of meds in iv, plus a shot in my arm every 3 hours, my staples felt like they were gonna pop out, also because of being so sick my drain was filling fast and he wanted 2 keep an extra eye on me, i was laying there allday wednesday and thursday thinking i made the biggest mistake of my life,and besides that alot of toilet time, just wanna rest but have 2 keep running for the bathroom, i havent eaten anything in 5 days, but 2day i had my first half of a scrambled egg, so far so good, im so thirsty but just keep sipping away as much as i can, slept pretty good for the first time last night....im glad 2 read everyone is doing good, and that 50 min car ride from hospital was rough, but dont have much 2 do till doctor appointment in 3 weeks....

I'm glad you're doing okay @Lana R.

Be strong, we'll get through this. All of us. [emoji4]

Edited by onmica

Has anyone else dealt with dizziness, and severe lightheadedness? Like enough where you actually feel like your going to pass out and the room spins?

one step at a time, one sip at a time, one pound at a time.