Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hate your job?

My current desk job isn't bad. The people are nice, the actual work is ok, and I have some down time. But honestly every day when I wake up I just can't help think that I don't want to go. I have always felt like that with every job I've ever had

As a tiny (and I mean tiny) side business I have an etsy shop where I sell jewelry and working to expand it to some crochet items. Oh how I wish I could just make enough money off of that to live on. I would be so happy

@@Sophie74656 - I actually love my job. I feel very blessed to feel that way.

What about making the side business, an on-line shopping business?

I hear you. My job is easy but extremely boring. I constantly daydream about quitting but it's my first job with my own office and I have extreme flexibility with my hours and when taking off. Salary as well. I also want to go back to school this fall so I know I can't quit. Just wish I got paid more. And you may know the secret about working salary jobs is that you always try to work as few hours as possible. So I do my best to take 1-2 hour lunches and then leave a hour early or come in an hour late each day. If the pay was better I would be more excited but it's okay for now.

I am definitely one who is "working for the weekend". I don't hate my job, but I certainly wouldn't do it if I didn't have to! I like most of my coworkers, it's usually pretty stress-free except the rare project deadline or crisis, I like the environment, and I get to do my own thing a lot of the time. But I still wish I didn't have to come here every day. I kind of feel it's like serving a prison sentence.

my work place is not good. staff has been cut to where we all have to do the job 3 employees were doing 4 years ago. We are under a lot of pressure and not spoken to nicely if everything does not get done.

but, I keep applying for other things, and in the meantime I get up and come in. It has been so miserable that my husband and I have written out a 2 year plan to where if he gets an expected promotion this summer we will start ticking things off the list and once complete I will quit and go home if I have not found something I like doing.

Hoping in my 5 year plan will be grandchildren (please) who live close enough for me to keep them during the day so their parents won't need daycare. We'll see. my only grandboy right now lives in Arkansas - but with 6 grown children someone closer is bound to get the urge to have children sooner or later! two are engaged at least, that gives me hope.

I can't imagine having a job I hate. When I worked in corporate america, I loved my career and I lived for it. I have worked for myself for 10 years and I love what I do. Each day is different and rewarding.

I encourage you to think about how you can make your etsy business support you, you might be surprised at how you can grow it.

I can't imagine having a job I hate. When I worked in corporate america, I loved my career and I lived for it. I have worked for myself for 10 years and I love what I do. Each day is different and rewarding.

I encourage you to think about how you can make your etsy business support you, you might be surprised at how you can grow it.

I've thought about it for years. I need to do some marketing for it but I don't know much about that

word of mouth is the best advertising. encourage customers to leave reviews and start an IG page to make yourself more visible, for starters.