Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Submitted to Aetna

Congratulations on the approval at this point I'd be grateful for that. So what's the next move is your surgeon covered just not the facility? If that's the case as your surgeon operate at any other facility?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think I'm driving the people crazy I have called them every day since the paperwork was submitted it's been pending everyday yesterday I finally got a tracking number so I'm guessing they're actually looking at it now. When did you find out about your approval?

I think I'm driving the people crazy I have called them every day since the paperwork was submitted it's been pending everyday yesterday I finally got a tracking number so I'm guessing they're actually looking at it now. When did you find out about your approval?

I found out about it today. I have to go through another hospital and another surgeon. They already submitted my chart to the new surgeon. My appt is on May 20 th. Hopefully there's no more testing because it's all done. If so they will have to approve things all over again!

Dawnie_doo

Omg I think since you're approved and they sent your chart over you'll be good to go the only thing is I'm sure you have gotten used to the idea of one person performing the surgery and now you have to change gears

Omg I think since you're approved and they sent your chart over you'll be good to go the only thing is I'm sure you have gotten used to the idea of one person performing the surgery and now you have to change gears

Exactly Smh Ugh!

Dawnie_doo

The things we do for a better life

@dawnie_doo I know things are very frustrating but I believe and know that all things are working for your good.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

@dawnie_doo have you met with the new surgeon yet? I just finally got my approval this morning , they didn't give me any details so guess that means the surgeon /facility is ok I was nervous that since they are out of state I may have a issue.

Im in NY (idk) if it matters i had my paperwork sunmitted 5/3 to aetna and i have called everyday and nothing yet. I am so nervous i need this apprived BMI is 59 so idk y they would see just that and aprove me !! Idk im getting frustrated. ????

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

Im in NY (idk) if it matters i had my paperwork sunmitted 5/3 to aetna and i have called everyday and nothing yet. I am so nervous i need this apprived BMI is 59 so idk y they would see just that and aprove me !! Idk im getting frustrated. ????

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

I say call your doctor and check on the status. Better yet, call Aetna directly.

Dawnie_doo

@dawnie_doo have you met with the new surgeon yet? I just finally got my approval this morning , they didn't give me any details so guess that means the surgeon /facility is ok I was nervous that since they are out of state I may have a issue.

I meet with the new surgeon on 5/20.

Dawnie_doo

Well if you got your paperwork submitted on the 3rd they should have some type of answer for you I'm really not sure if the wait time is 7 to 10 or 7 to 14 I was submitted on May 2nd and finally got an answer yesterday but not cuz they call me because I called them everyday

Maybe ask for somebody else