Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help needed in NWA

I so need help. I had surgery January 1,2015. Weigh loss has been very slow and now it down to none. Tired and depressed. I started at 298 and dropped to 285 before surgery. Down to 204 and I have been here for 5 months. Not sure what to do but looking for help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

how many calories, grams of Protein, and ounces of Water are you getting a day?

how many calories, grams of Protein, and ounces of Water are you getting a day?

I'm sorry to say, I don’t know. I've gotten very depressed over not loosing and have quit keeping track. I quit working out, I'm trying to start again but other sure how. At least my hair has stopped falling out. I wish I had known about this site 8 months ago. The Doctors at Roller weight loss didn't seem to care. I tried getting help there without success. I think I need help but not sure how or where to look. Any ideas?

Try seeing a psychologist or counselor with WLS experience. Check with your PCP and get a physical and lab work done (if you haven't already). Hope you are doing better soon!

Try seeing a psychologist or counselor with WLS experience. Check with your PCP and get a physical and lab work done (if you haven't already). Hope you are doing better soon!

Thank you! I will try that and no haven't tried my pcp, I have hated going to the doctor for so long because they alway bring my weight into it lol calling me obese when I weighed 180lbs. Would love to be there again. I'm sure I will, thanks. I thought I was the only one going through this but after finding this app. I realized that I'm not alone.

@@KrissieLong I would highly recommend finding a therapist. Someone with experience with wls but any good therapist will probably make a world of difference to you.

I would also suggest you start tracking again. Are you on myfitnesspal? I would love to friend you there! My name there is TwasARunbyFruiting.

Support is absolutely essential to us. Medical professional support, mental health professional support, and friend support are all really important on this journey. I'm so sorry to hear you've been suffering on your own, trying to shoulder all of this by yourself. But now you can seek the help you need, and get back on track. We are all just human! Don't ever forget that. We all screw up, we all make mistakes. Forgive yourself and move forward so you can do what is best for yourself and continue down the road towards health and happiness.

Feel free to send me a message and/or friend me! I'd even welcome a friend request on Facebook, if that is something you'd be interested in. My page is facebook.com/abbylynn113

Hang in there. This is just a bump in the road. Time to get over this hurdle and back on track. You can do it! You've come this far, haven't you? :)

@@KrissieLong I would highly recommend finding a therapist. Someone with experience with wls but any good therapist will probably make a world of difference to you.

I would also suggest you start tracking again. Are you on myfitnesspal? I would love to friend you there! My name there is TwasARunbyFruiting.

Support is absolutely essential to us. Medical professional support, mental health professional support, and friend support are all really important on this journey. I'm so sorry to hear you've been suffering on your own, trying to shoulder all of this by yourself. But now you can seek the help you need, and get back on track. We are all just human! Don't ever forget that. We all screw up, we all make mistakes. Forgive yourself and move forward so you can do what is best for yourself and continue down the road towards health and happiness.

Feel free to send me a message and/or friend me! I'd even welcome a friend request on Facebook, if that is something you'd be interested in. My page is facebook.com/abbylynn113

Hang in there. This is just a bump in the road. Time to get over this hurdle and back on track. You can do it! You've come this far, haven't you? :)

Thank you thank you

It's unbelievable how much better I'm feeling, just knowing there are others out there going through the same things. I've spent the last hour or so reading different post. I will find a therapist. Don't know why it's taken so long for me to get a handle on this. I always have to do it the hard way. Would love to be friends. Omg someone to talk to. My husband and kids just don't understand and I'm not joking. He brings me candy. My kids tell me I have cheated at loosing weight. They bring me candy.