Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you

I need to start a blog, how did you do it... I live in the middle of Texas. Most of my mothers family is in the Dallas area.

Oh, I agree! And if he was faking it, how in the world could he have so many different actors playing along and never saying anything? I think the rumors are just how people who for whatever reason can't believe deal with what they don't understand. We saw him in Charlotte, NC several years ago and found him very believable. The crowd was limited to 300 people, so a very intimate setting. But it is very hard to sit there wanting so bad for a reading from a "professional" and to not get one.LOL But I'm sure everyone in the room felt the same way.

Wow, I would love to see him... I just know if i ever get to I will be read... I just know it...(hope anyway) I think what he does would be very stressful, but also rewarding

I need to start a blog, how did you do it... I live in the middle of Texas. Most of my mothers family is in the Dallas area.

Just go to ww.blogspot.com and it will walk you through step by step. It's a Google site, but you don't have to have gmail to set up a blog.

It was really neat hearing him talk about how he has to turn himself off unless he is doing a show and the process he goes through before a show to open himself back up for the crowd. And actually, at our show, he came out early because he was getting such strong messages from the young son of a lady there. He said the boy wouldn't leave him alone until he came out to speak to his mother! Do you check his website to see his tour schedule? The tickets were about $60 each, but well worth it, even without getting a reading.

I actually got a reading a few years ago from a local man who doesn't charge for his service because he only reads for people he feels led to. He actually went to my mother's office (he was a customer at the business she works at, but had never sat down and personally communicated with her) and sat down by her desk, started carrying on a conversation with her in general about her children. He picked up my picture off of her desk and asked if I was her daughter. She said yes, he handed her his card, briefly explained about what he does, and told her I needed to come see him. Then he left. Needless to say, I went. It took a few days to work up the courage to make the call because a part of me was afraid of what he had to say, but at the same time, I knew I needed to, ya know? It was really an amazing, once in a lifetime experience. Probably as close to a John Edwards reading as I'll ever get.

Sticky genitalia are not good. phanvan.gif
Yeah, so you know those edible underwear? Phooey. They're just like tissue thin fruit rollups cut into loincloth shapes with tie straps on the sides. You put them on, and your body heat will melt them to you before anything else can happen. They're not so much fun when you have to shower them off.

Before DH was DH I brought a pair (and some other goodies) on one of my visits to see him. Of course, I'm the one customs chose to pull aside for the random luggage inspection. That was fun!

I am with you on this one.. there is nothing like seeing a pop up of "Granny Sex!!"

I think I just had a little vomit in my throat!!:sick:think

Haha. Pukage is permitted. :):bounce:

Yeah, so you know those edible underwear? Phooey. They're just like tissue thin fruit rollups cut into loincloth shapes with tie straps on the sides. You put them on, and your body heat will melt them to you before anything else can happen. They're not so much fun when you have to shower them off.

Before DH was DH I brought a pair (and some other goodies) on one of my visits to see him. Of course, I'm the one customs chose to pull aside for the random luggage inspection. That was fun!

Wheets, that's funny. ~Mandy

there is nothing like seeing a pop up of "Granny Sex!!"

One of the best movie quotes - The last time I had a pap smear, the guy needed leather gloves and an oyster shucker.

So wrong on so many levels.

I really love John Edward. I loved reading his book.

I had a reading with Sylvia Brown's son and not one thing he told me was right. It was a huge waste of money.

I had a reading with a lady that used to live here. I wish she hadn't moved to Texas. She told me all about my children before they were born. She told me what they would look like, that I would have a daughter first, and then a son. She had their personalities exactly right. This was years before I had kids.

I am a sucker for psychics.

was the reading a good one

Yes, it was. He told me things I really needed to hear and knew things about me/my history there was no way for him to know. I straightened my act out fast based on the things he told me. He even taped parts of it so I would have it for future reference. He didn't tape the whole thing because he said the more personal things he didn't want recorded to protect my privacy.

I really love John Edward. I loved reading his book.

I had a reading with Sylvia Brown's son and not one thing he told me was right. It was a huge waste of money.

I had a reading with a lady that used to live here. I wish she hadn't moved to Texas. She told me all about my children before they were born. She told me what they would look like, that I would have a daughter first, and then a son. She had their personalities exactly right. This was years before I had kids.

I am a sucker for psychics.

As much as I love John Edward, I have never read any of his books. Sylvia Browne's either. Don't know why because I love to read, just never had an interest for some reason.

I have read about Sylvia's son online and remember reading somewhere that he isn't as good as her. Wouldn't think he would fake it though. What a rip off. Sorry you had that experience, but glad it didn't turn you off of psychics. You know what they say about one bad apple..