Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need a buddy 2 weeks post op. I live in P.A

Hello. Im looking for a buddy to talk to during this adventure. Hoping to talk to someone that is going through what i am currently dealing with. Starting weight 302 on December 29th.. Did 10day pre op liquid diet.. Surgery date was Jan 12th weight 293. Now im almost 2 weeks out Jan 25th weight 283.4. The last couple days i haven't lost anything.. Concerned. Calling doctor when they open.

I am 5 weeks post op.I think you are doing just fine.Dont obsess you are losing weight rapidly.

This is going to sound crazy but I am not going to weigh myself for another 2 weeks when I go back to see the nutritionist .I am on soft foods.I can't take or handle a stall right now....Wouldn't be able to handle it...sounds crazy but I know me...compulsive.I need the first 50 pounds off to feel like this bypass is really working....sometimes I think..."did I really get a bypass?I really went through with this?"It blows my mind!

You are losing quickly...

I'm due to get bypass in hopefully April. Waiting for some tests and the doctors decision then we move from there. I too live in Pittsburgh. Where about are you? I'm in the south hills. McMurray. Don't be so hard on yourself. Stalls happen. Not from anything your doing. It's just part of it all. Hang in there????

Hey claddagh66.. Thats great new i hope you do well with it. If you would loke we could be bypass buddies you too pinkgirl1234. We are pretty close with surgery dates

Hello, I'm new to the site as well. I'm 7 weeks out and had my surgery in Pittsburgh. I have already had a stall for about two weeks but started losing again this week. Frustrating, but I feel so good. I lost 60 before surgery and 25 post op. At 85 lb loss I'm half way to my goal. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hello, I'm new to the site as well. I'm 7 weeks out and had my surgery in Pittsburgh. I have already had a stall for about two weeks but started losing again this week. Frustrating, but I feel so good. I lost 60 before surgery and 25 post op. At 85 lb loss I'm half way to my goal. Best of luck!

wow thats great!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations! That's fantastic! Where did you have your surgery? Mine is scheduled for April 26!

April 26 will be our 19th wedding anniversary, so I will remember your date for sure! I had my surgery at Magee. It went really well.

Awe Happy Anniversary to you! I'm guessing that's why your name has 426 in it????

So glad your surgery went well. Guess we will both have something big to remember that date by!

I also live In South Hills! I just had my surgery on Monday (the 18th) .. I've seen so many progression photos- I can't wait to be able to exercise normally and get this weight off!!