Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please share your 1-3 month losses

I'm 25.6 pounds down since surgery day, and am two days shy of 1 month.

I love the 'tickers' that can be made. It really helps me to see progress and I can't wait to be in the middle of that 'YOU CAN DO IT' arrow!! Hahaha!!!

Edited by WalkOnWaking

HW 264

Surgery Weight 256

6 weeks post op

CW 232.4

Lost: 31.6 pounds

I have been stalled for 3 weeks now... YIKES

HW 240

SW 236

Today: 180

Total Loss: 56 pounds - I am almost 4 months out.

Goal: 140

I am a VERY slow loser. I have had many stalls along the way and the scale only creeps down a little at a time. It drove me nuts comparing myself to others and wondering what I was doing wrong. I stopped doing that and I stopped weighing myself every day. I only weigh myself one day a week (sometimes every other week) and I just go by how I feel.

You all have been so great to share your numbers!! We all should never compare ourselves to others...but it is still so great to see the possibility that is there!

Still waiting on insurance approval for my 12/28 surgery!!

I won't be 3 months until 12/29, but Still wanted to share my progress so far...

1st weigh in with Surgeon 267

Surgery: 245

1st Month loss: 14lbs

2nd Month Loss: 12.7lbs

Current month: 10.7 (2 weeks left to go)

Total Loss 59lbs- 37.4 since surgery on 09/29 11 weeks ago.

I am happy with my results so far--- I haven't started working out besides walking-- I am planning joining a gym in Jan and working with a trainer. ????

HW 240

SW 236

Today: 180

Total Loss: 56 pounds - I am almost 4 months out.

Goal: 140

I am a VERY slow loser. I have had many stalls along the way and the scale only creeps down a little at a time. It drove me nuts comparing myself to others and wondering what I was doing wrong. I stopped doing that and I stopped weighing myself every day. I only weigh myself one day a week (sometimes every other week) and I just go by how I feel.

How on earth can you say you are a slow loser? You've lost 74% of your excess weight in just 4 months. That's the equivalent of someone your same height starting at 300 pounds and losing 103 pounds in the same time period. With a starting BMI of only 37 I think yours is the fastest weight loss I've ever heard of!

I JUST got insurance approval! !!

I'm sure I'm a little on the extreme side (at least the first few weeks):

Surgery day: 305

3 week post op: 274

Total lost: 31 pounds

I will add I had a lot of trouble with anything dairy for the first 2 weeks, so some of the loss was from an unsustainable diet of Water and chicken broth while choking down watery Protein.

Edited by fighton1313

Down 27lbs since 11/30/15 pre-op, sleeved 12/28/15

HW 317

SW 299

CW 290

Everyone is different and loses different. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you :)

I had my sleeve on 12/8/15

Starting weight 329

Surgery day 312

Today 290

Down 39 pounds so far.

Edited by kimb926

little over 3 months out and down 63 pounds

Coming up on 19 weeks post op, and down just over 73 pounds (I'm 5'3").

Here is my progress by week. The highest number (starting from bottom to top) is the day I started my pre-op diet.

post-257570-14522235312363_thumb.jpg post-257570-14522235394368_thumb.jpg post-257570-14522235473572_thumb.jpg

~*~ Find me on YouTube: Trisha's Sleeve Story ~*~