Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sometimes we just need to take a break from our health issues and daily aggravations and have a giggle. I came across this list today and it cracked me up.

Stupid School Excuses (from parents)

Misspellings have been left intact.

My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.

Please exkuce Lisa for being absent she was sick and I had her shot

Dear school: please ecsc's John being absent on Jan 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33.

Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school he has very loose vowels.

Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre, dyrea, direathe), the sh!ts.

Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre, dyrea, direathe), the sh!ts.

Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea, and his boots leak.

Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because don't know what size she wear.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday we forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday we thought it was Sunday.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.

Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

Please excuse Brenda. She has been sick and under the doctor.

Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat ; her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either , sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

from http://mistupid.com/people/page083.htmt.

arrow_left.gifprevious

Lol love it. There's a similar one re insurance claims which is very funny too.

Thanks for sharing :)

break from health issues- daily aggravations and have a giggle.

@@Miss Mac

too cute

break from health issues???

sometimes i need a break from all you guys :D

kidding - who loves ya baby ;)

kathy

Very funny... I can tell you a true story which in today's political correctness would be frowned on but back in the 1970s not so much.

I'm Australian and I shared a flat in London with a friend who was and still is a nurse. She rang her work and said she wouldn't be in because she was in bed with a wog. In the UK a wog was a coloured person. In Australia a wog was a flu or cold.

Her work mates being English were horrified that she had the hide to call in that she was in bed with wog.... Very funny as she had a lot of explaining to do when she returned work... Australian slang gotta love it!

Years ago, I went for a gynecology exam and while I was in the stirrups the Dr. (male) peeled a penny off the back of my thigh and said. I am sorry but this exam is worth more than a penny. I must have sat on the penny in the car and never knew it was stuck to my leg. I was so embarrassed.

Thanks for sharing the funnies!