Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, My name is Dawn and I had a RNY on 16/06/2015 with Mr. Michael Hii at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.

To cut a long story short I am a long time large volume GERD sufferer. I had 3 Nissen Fundopication operations with Mr. Peter Nottle. They all failed. The last one big time. I therefore ended up with no option but the RNY. I was 76.6 kgs before surgery and 62.2 kgs now..

I still have my good days and bad days. I found I can and do throw up sometimes to often

look forward to sharing with you all

Dawn

Albury NSW Australia

Hi Dawn I'm also going to see Dr Hii. I'm getting a revision from failed band to mini bypass. I live around half an hour from you, would love to hear your experiences.

Sent from my SM-G900I using the BariatricPal App

Hello, good to hear from you.. you are not that far away. Mr Hii is a wonderful surgeon.

I am again suffering GERD and I had a gastroscopy Monday, performed by Dr Adam Cichowitz in Wangaratta. I have another hiatus hernia and severe reflux esophagitis.. I see Dr Cichowitz on the 5th of r he next move for me. I am taking Nexium and it is not helping..

Dawn

Oh no you poor thing hope they can get it sorted soon.

Do you have much restriction?

Hello

What do you mean by restriction? As in what sort of foods I can eat?

regards

Dawn

Hi, My name is Dawn and I had a RNY on 16/06/2015 with Mr. Michael Hii at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.

To cut a long story short I am a long time large volume GERD sufferer. I had 3 Nissen Fundopication operations with Mr. Peter Nottle. They all failed. The last one big time. I therefore ended up with no option but the RNY. I was 76.6 kgs before surgery and 62.2 kgs now..

I still have my good days and bad days. I found I can and do throw up sometimes to often

Dawn

Albury NSW Australia

Hi Dawn I'm also going to see Dr Hii. I'm getting a revision from failed band to mini bypass. I live around half an hour from you, would love to hear your experiences.

Hello, good to hear from you.. you are not that far away. Mr Hii is a wonderful surgeon.

I am again suffering GERD and I had a gastroscopy Monday, performed by Dr Adam Cichowitz in Wangaratta. I have another hiatus hernia and severe reflux esophagitis.. I see Dr Cichowitz on the 5th of r he next move for me. I am taking Nexium and it is not helping..

Dawn

Hello

regards

Dawn

Yes and how about portion size?

Dawn

Albury NSW Australia

Dawn

Hello

regards

Dawn

I am pretty much unrestricted on foods except I do get dysphagia from bread, red meat and rice. v much much smaller than I used to eat. I find if I eat sweet things they do not agree, dumping syndrome has been an issue here.

When are you for surgery? Is at at Royal Melbourne?

Dawn

Albury NSW Australia

Dawn

Hello

regards

Dawn

I am pretty much unrestricted on foods except I do get dysphagia from bread, red meat and rice. v much much smaller than I used to eat. I find if I eat sweet things they do not agree, dumping syndrome has been an issue here.

When are you for surgery? Is at at Royal Melbourne?

Haven't got a date yet, public system so will only get a couple of weeks notice.

Hi everyone! I'm also from Adelaide. No surgery date yet but am planning on an RNYGB with Justin Bessell, hopefully early in the NY. :)

I see Mr Hii on the 20th of March at Royal Melbourne for discussion of a reconstruction of my r n y..I hope everyone is well.

Hi all, I hope all is well. I will be having surgery soon, sometime in Nov. Mr Michael Huh will be performing the procedure. I'm from Melbourne. I hope all is well and would love to hear you all experiences [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

TashMash25 did you have surgery yet? what about you RickyandCasey?

I go back to see Mr Hii on Monday