Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will be using dr long at Nicholson clinic. I am very pleased with him so far. I live in Oklahoma but lived in tx several years ago so I have a good friend who I'm staying with a few weeks after surgery. I am pleased with the office until recently I have been waiting for a call with my surgery date for about 2 weeks. Getting a little impatient but trying to be considerate and use my time wisely but next week better be the week!!! I just want a date!! I have made sure that any appts or paper work needed I completed promptly on purpose so it gets kind of frustrating when now it's slowed down. But it seems like a lot of us are in the same timeline so maybe they're busy with all of you so I can understand that lol :)

I will be using dr long at Nicholson clinic. I am very pleased with him so far. I live in Oklahoma but lived in tx several years ago so I have a good friend who I'm staying with a few weeks after surgery. I am pleased with the office until recently I have been waiting for a call with my surgery date for about 2 weeks. Getting a little impatient but trying to be considerate and use my time wisely but next week better be the week!!! I just want a date!! I have made sure that any appts or paper work needed I completed promptly on purpose so it gets kind of frustrating when now it's slowed down. But it seems like a lot of us are in the same timeline so maybe they're busy with all of you so I can understand that lol :)

I don't remember it taking 2 weeks to get things scheduled. Have you called and followed up?

What Vitamins does the Nicholson Clinic recommend/require post sleeve?

in your box of prescriptions there will be a b Vitamin nasal spray - that you will do once a week. Spectravite chewable multi for seniors. The directions they gave me the day of surgery says to start Iron and Calcium on week 4. I purchased a chewable calcium from costco that has vitamin D3 in it and a separate chewable magnesium that I will also start on week 4. I also purchased an instant dissolving Biotin at cvs.

Multi Vitamin with Iron, calcium citrate, B12, vitamin d3, Biotin, I also take a knock off of juice plus. I don't think it's just the Nicholson clinic, but any one whose chooses bariatric surgery needs to take vitamins forever. Also, I priced all the vitamins and supplements and found them so much cheaper not going through some of the places they recommended. Amazon, Sam's and CVS are your friends. Sam's and Walmart for your Protein Powder. Pure Protein or Premier Protein are on plan and much cheaper than others recommend.

Hope this helps.

I had a consult with Dr. Long today. I have to do my last round of labs and then my surgery should be within 30 days of the labs. Every time I go there's another step. So ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Dr Long!!!! I love him!!! You are in great hands! He is very thorough and professional and so so nice and encouraging!

Good to hear ! I liked him too. When was your surgery? I started in June and thought I'd have surgery in September. I'm crossing my fingers for November !

I started in julyish and had my surgery October 6.

That sounds about right then because I had to bring down blood sugar and get a heart clearance from my cardiologist.

Awesome !! When did you get your surgery date ? Recently ? I should hear soon. I'm getting anxious. Worried it's not going to happen because I want it to so badly. Kind of silly I know but I'll believe it when it's done. :)

I waited for a call for 2 weeks and then I called them. They were going to book me for a week and a half from then but I changed the date due to work and pre planned vaca

I am scheduled now officially scheduled 11/9! I am super excited ! Did you guys have to do a sleep study ? Did you pass/fail? I guess I just do the sleep study and hope they can get it all ready by surgery date. I'm hoping to pass but snore loudly so I may fail.

I am scheduled now officially scheduled 11/9! I am super excited ! Did you guys have to do a sleep study ? Did you pass/fail? I guess I just do the sleep study and hope they can get it all ready by surgery date. I'm hoping to pass but snore loudly so I may fail.

I had my sleep study a week before surgery. They had already scheduled my surgery and forgot to schedule my sleep study. They acted like it wasn't make or break to have the surgery done.