Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

leggings ARE pants!

@@liannatx I am so excited about fall fashion for the first time! There are so many cute clothes to wear. I don't look good in everything, I try to dress for my body type but I think even before I looked ok in some clothes I was made to feel not fit enough to wear. Like probably these leggings. My give a crap meter is busted!

@@proudgrammy I tired to give you my advice on the picture....it's on your post!

Oh yeah! Rock those leggings! I'm so excited for leggings and sweater dresses, skinny jeans and boots! Bring on fall!

@@Babbs We may need to put on a fall fashion picture show. Ha!

@@Babbs We may need to put on a fall fashion picture show. Ha!

For those of us that live in Florida....we wear the same thing all year! I miss the cold weather clothes. Can I live vicariously through you guys???? :(

@@Elode

Funny you mention that....

On another bariatric site I kind of stalk, but don't really interact in, they have a "What are you wearing today?" Thread that's been going on for over a year because several members will post pictures daily what they are wearing, size, where they bought it from, etc....we may have to start something like that!

You look great in them!! And bag humbug to the naysayers.

I'm always amazed when I see that people won't wear things because of their size. Like you, I know some things don't flatter everyone... I know I'm not at a place to wear what you have on. But I do go sleeveless, wear dresses, shorts and even (thick) leggings! Now I just look better in them!!

@@dhrguru Thank you! I'm envious of women who have the confidence at any size to wear what they want! I always have been. I'm getting that confidence but still have some obstacles to get over. It's all one big process!

I still have a ways to go...but I love my leggings too! Who knew leggings would be this old lady's new PANTS?!!

@@Elode

Rock it Elode! You look great. Who gives a damn about the fashion police. I find it kinda funny people can get offended by what you are wearing. I love to see people step out of the fashion cookie cutter and wear what makes them feel good. If you or @@Babbs start the what are you wearing today thread. I'm in.

@@Elode

Ask Alex to start a topic?