Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey, BariatricPal Members,

You know how important it is to stay accountable with your weight loss surgery diet. Why not post your daily menu here? It'll help you stay aware of what you eat, and it'll motivate you to hold yourself accountable for making good choices. Plus, you can give others ideas on what to eat...and maybe get one or two ideas from other members.

So, looking forward to seeing what you're eating!

Well I just finished a 8 mile hike with my daughter so when I got home I was almost too pooped to eat but we had peel and eat shrimp with garlic and real butter (tiny bit) I could only manage 5. And a side salad with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and sliced tomatoes! I didn't get a picture :( to tired for all that. Now, my tracker says I burned 856 calories in that 4 hours, I'm not sure how accurate those things are but I've only managed 546 calories today which leaves me with 1,116 calories to spare and I'm fixing to go to sleep. I have to drive out of town in the am for work Sooooo what do you do about that?! I don't have any appetite after all that physical activity which was only suppose to be 6 miles but we got lost multiple times and had a extra two mile hike just to get there due to road closing. I almost died!

Breakfast: 1 egg omelette. Filled with orange and green peppers, bacon (2 slices) and shredded cheese.

Lunch: chicken breast (the Purdue perfect portion) sliced cucumbers dipped in Catalina dressing.

Snack: Peanut Butter on 1 slice whole of whole wheat bread.

Dinner: (attempted) 1 chicken drumstick and carrots, but my snack was to close to dinner, so I could finish it.

Protein total:73g

Carb total: 47g

Calories 833

Oh and for Breakfast I had a Syntrax strawberry mousse Protein Shake made with almond breeze (half almond milk half Coconut) also 1 egg. For snack I had a kind strong bar (new obsession) in the flavor smoked BBQ and a huge unsweetened ice tea after the killer hike. Of course I was dying of thirst and drank it too fast so it came back up! (I know TMI) the struggle is real! Here's my tally for the day. I know it's not good. I'm going to try to get some more in. At least another Protein shake if possible.

post-237766-0-01989600-1436747079_thumb.jpg

post-237766-0-70678300-1436747248_thumb.jpg

post-237766-0-62779000-1436747307_thumb.jpg

Maintenance phase

Breakfast: 2 Jimmy dean turkey sausage links and avocado to the side (don't judge it was great ;) )

Lunch: on the run. Long day at work. Had a Quest bar and half an Isopure Protein apple melon Water. If you have not tried this Water its great for the summer. One bottle has 40 grams of Protein.< /p>

Dinner: BBQ pork loin, green Beans with sliced almonds and two table spoons of garlic mashed potato.

snack tonight: sugar free vanilla pudding mixed with a coconut greek light and fit yogurt. Strawberries to top it off.

I am in the losing phase and stalled. I believe the stall is due to a restriction on working out. Spine surgery so even walking more than 1 or 2 miles a day is tough.

Breakfast: premier Protein - chocolate

Lunch: 1/4 Cup cottage cheese - 1 percent, 1 half whole wheat English muffin with Peanut Butter ( I could only finish half of the English muffin

Snack: chocolate pudding

Dinner: 1/2 chicken breast with a side salad of tomatoes & cukecumbers (no dressing, just salt and pepper)

Evening snack: Syntrax fuzzy naval Protein shake

@@jenn1

pudding w/strawberries sounds good. Do you make the pudding 1st or just mix yogurt with dry pudding?

Love this thread! As a pre-op, it would really be helpful if people would put what phase of the diet they are in! Thanks for the great ideas!

@@Elode

Great Hike!

@@catfish87 Yes, yes it was the first 4 miles ;) I just got back into the exercise game so I may have over done it but I feel good today so alls well!

Today for lunch I had a small piece of pan seared sockeye salmon and a piece of avocado.

For breakfast I had an English muffin with Peanut Butter and coffee.< /p>

For lunch I had 3oz meatloaf and 1/2 cup cottage cheese.< /p>

snack one high Protein frozen greek yogurt ice cream bar.

Supper will be Mahi,Mahi,with mango chutney, rice pilaf and broccoli

Losing, nearly 3 months post op

Breakfast one egg omelette with peppers, cheese and salami. ~14g Protein

Lunch: chicken Caesar wrap, without the wrap, 1/2 Protein Bar ~29g Protein

Dinner: steak!

Oh and for breakfast I had a Syntrax strawberry mousse Protein Shake made with almond breeze (half almond milk half Coconut) also 1 egg. For snack I had a kind strong bar (new obsession) in the flavor smoked BBQ and a huge unsweetened ice tea after the killer hike. Of course I was dying of thirst and drank it too fast so it came back up! (I know TMI) the struggle is real! Here's my tally for the day. I know it's not good. I'm going to try to get some more in. At least another Protein shake if possible.

What is a strong bar?

Susan