Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 weeks out and 5 pound gain?

How much am I supposed to be eating in volume by now or is everyone different?

How much am I supposed to be eating in volume by now or is everyone different?

Yes I get that stuff too. Half cup at a time is a lot but it does chew up well . It is great Protein and oh so yummy

Well Jamie I ate more food in the last 2 days more often anyway. A lot of summer sausage and pepperoni sticks and lunch meat fruits and vegetables and cottage cheese. I lost 3 lbs since Fridays conversation. I do believe I need to force myself to eat more of my little portions every day to get my burner working. Like I said I am not hungry at all so this is why I say force it down

Well Jamie I ate more food in the last 2 days more often anyway. A lot of summer sausage and pepperoni sticks and lunch meat fruits and vegetables and cottage cheese. I lost 3 lbs since Fridays conversation. I do believe I need to force myself to eat more of my little portions every day to get my burner working. Like I said I am not hungry at all so this is why I say force it down

I'm glad eating more seems to be working. You have to fuel that machine! That's the way you really need to think of it. Not eating for pleasure or because you are hungry, but just fueling your body.

Yes I understand this now. My surgeversary is may 11th. I need to lose another 50 lbs to lose my goal by then I think I can do this now that things are burning again.

Yes I understand this now. My surgeversary is may 11th. I need to lose another 50 lbs to lose my goal by then I think I can do this now that things are burning again.

There's no rule that says you need to be at goal by 1 year out. Your sleeve is forever!

Yes I understand but I am just trying to keep my goals this yrs and if I don't make it I will still be happy because I have lost a whole man so far lol

That is awsome. No worries everyone loses weight differently. Just stick to what your nut has put you on and it will just fall off . There will be a time that you stall out on losing but don't worry it will come off . Your body is going through a lot of awsome changes . By the way your nut is your nutritionist lol.

Keep up the good work and stick to the plan. It works

Thank you! I feel a little frustrated. I am struggling to get 4 shakes in a day. I am drinking my Water but not moving a lot. I know I need to get moving but I'm so tired.

Thank you for your response. I'm happy I did this and need to keep positive!

Are you getting all your Vitamins in?

The energy will improve to . Just keep a positive attitude it is all going to get better as you go