Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 weeks out and 5 pound gain?

Yup even if it's only a lb lost or at a stall just relax and don't stress this works if you do what you are supposed to. If it doesn't every person knows what they put into their system. So they only should hold themselves accountable for what goes in beaa use if it is what they are supposed to be eating it will work and yes you will have stall moments in this your system has alot to change and adapt to

And i only say this as i have a friend that couldn't understand why she was gaining weight and she wasn't eating alot but it was what she was eating . Thus she changed her habits . And is now losing again

Hi everyone hope you all a great Christmas day . Wish you all a happy new year

Well I gained 4 lbs over the holidays and it is depressing but I know why because of all the little pieces of goodies I tried . I suffered for every piece I ate too . They were not kidding when they said dumping syndrome lol. I need to get back on my program wow . But the real reason I am on here is to wish everyone a happy new year

I have stalled out again I have been at the same weight now for 2 months . It is Strange I eat everything right. We'll I do now I can say at Christmas I tried things a little bit and it only made me sick but. One piece of Peanut Butter fudge sure tasted rich and good but I was sick almost within 20 minutes of eating it . So it didn't happen again lol. I can eat about the amount of 2 boiled eggs now . So I really don't over eat . I get a really uncomfortable feeling when I over eat so I don't do that either . I feel like going back to my liquid diet plan . Because it was such a comfortable feeling when eating liquid Soup. I can cook on the BBQ for everyone and just the smell is satisfying to me . I still am at the point we're I am not hungry I have to force myself to eat something . I like Protein Shakes and cottage cheese is easy to take in . Is all this normal with everyone else. My surgery was may 11th of last year

@@Mooseknuckle How much Protein are you getting in? Do you get all of your Water and Vitamins? Do you track your food at all? Are you doing any regular exercise?

Well the exercise has been tough because I have had both knees replaced since my sleeve surgery and I have a blown disk in my back that is getting fused on Feb 16th. So no I haven't had the exercise plan I want . And yes I am tracking my Protein. About 70 to 80 a day. And lots of Water but I believe it has been less lately. About 64 Oz a day in water I like my fruits and veggies . And yes I take my Vitamins

I probably haven't been eating enough regular foods i suppose. I don't eat breads and no potatoes . I only eat what i know i am supposed to. Stress is probably getting me down on this next surgery ( nerves). So I am not hungry at all. I have been drinking lots of Water last couple days and cottage cheese. I don't like the feeling when I eat meat unless it is burger . That is easier to eat and fish , chicken is ok.just don't eat much of it

I need some help to get back on track i am doing something wrong. I am not gaining weight but i haven't lost either for 2 months and i have another 50 lbs to loose

You might want to try pushing your Protein intake a little higher. It's tough that you are having trouble with certain foods still so far post-op. Ground or shredded meats sound like a good way for you to go, since those are a little easier than solid, dense meats. How do you do with lunch meat and cheese?

cheese is OK and i don't eat a lot of lunch meats because they are just to salty for my tastes . Only since surgery by the way everything tastes salter. Not all bad i guess

Cottage cheese is good for of Protein too right?

Cottage cheese is good Protein. Surprised you don't have issues with it being too salty, since there's a lot of sodium in there as well. Have you tried fresh cut deli meats? They are usually much lower in preservatives than the pre-packaged stuff. How about sausage and pepperoni and such? Old Wisconsin makes "turkey sticks" that are like beef sticks, but turkey instead. I find those to be a good snack. I also eat a fair amount of turkey pepperoni with slices of cheese.

How many calories are you averaging a day? If you're doing everything else right I'm tempted to agree with those who suggested you may not be eating enough?

I am making my own summer sausage on my treager and pepperoni this way i can control the salt intake and no preservatives

I think you are right i am not eating enough. So my body is in a starvation mode. I am just not hungry