Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday June 8th is the day!

Day two. Struggling to get fluids and very little pain. Gas bubbles are no joke! But it was short lived. Also had the dry heaves for a few minutes last night. All in all it's very manageable. Been walking since I came from surgery.

Edited by Mel77

Day two. Struggling to get fluids and very little pain. Gas bubbles are no joke! But it was short lived. Also had the dry heaves for a few minutes last night. All in all it's very manageable. Been walking since I came from surgery.

I was sleeved yesterday as well...no problems until day two morning dry heaves, shoulder pain and TIRED. Today is Water only and tomorrow Clear liquids I hope. Walked, passed GI swallow test and counting down the hours to go home. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

I was sleeved yesterday as well...no problems until day two morning dry heaves, shoulder pain and TIRED. Today is Water only and tomorrow Clear Liquids I hope. Walked, passed GI swallow test and counting down the hours to go home. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Thanks Kf everything is getting better. I was able to keep a few spoonfuls of Jello and broth down for lunch and dinner. Those dry heaves scared me to death. Fortunately it was over quick.

Pain free(still sore) and just had pudding! I feel like I get better by the hour. I hope to get most of my Water in tomorrow. Hang in there sleevers!

Hey yall! I was sleeved June 1 by Dr. Nicholson and am doing great! I'm glad to get to chat with others who are going through the same experience! I have been doing pretty good, still a little sore on my left side and don't have all my energy back. Today was the first day I struggled with only having liquids.... I really really want some solid food! But I just keep reminding myself that this is only a small part of the journey.

Still adjusting at home. I really want to eat! Lol still love pudding and watery mashed potatoes(KFC with Water added) need Protein and water to go down in larger doses. Feeling great three days out. How is everyone else doing? Mc did you get rescheduled?

Still adjusting at home. I really want to eat! Lol still love pudding and watery mashed potatoes(KFC with water added) need protein and water to go down in larger doses. Feeling great three days out. How is everyone else doing? Mc did you get rescheduled?

Thanks, Mel77 for asking. I had a steroid injection in my back yesterday and am getting better. Have to stay quiet at least throu the weekend. Will start physical therapy next week, but that's for the better. I have called Dr. Nick's scheduler twice and have not gotten an answer yet. Staying on the pre-op diet so I can be ready. Glad you are doing so well!

TXBrittBritt, how are you doing?

TXBrittBritt, how are you doing?

I am doing pretty good! It has been a struggle the past few days because I am really wanting some solid food! I am getting in Water and Protein just fine. I am definitely not physically hungry but head hungry!! My energy level is up and down.... But I'm trying to stay positive and keep my eye on the prize!!

Good for you and good to know about the head hungry part. I was contacted by a couple of people from Dr. Nick's office and found out he had to approve the surgery because of the cortisonal steroid injection. I have to wait at least 3 weeks for the steroid to be completely out of my system, but I can call Monday to schedule it! I feel back on track now. Really glad I didn't have to worry all weekend.

Just checking in. Still doing great. Struggling with Protein but I just don't like the after taste. I miss real food but I'm so glad I had the surgery. One week out and no regrets! How's everyone else?

Hi everyone, I know I'm new to the board and a little late on the uptake, but I also was sleeved June 8th. How's everyone feeling? What are you eating at this point? I'm doing good, I just don't really have any energy! I think that is in part due to the extremely low caloric intake. Hoping to regain some energy soon though.

Natalie

I have very limited energy too Natalie. I'm mostly eating cream of wheat with Unjury or PB2. I also eat Soups I put the chunky or creamy ones in a blender and mash potatoes. Ready for puréed foods next week! Hope everyone is still doing well.