Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm using Dr. Andrew Hargroder. His office is in Baton Rouge but I'm having the procedure done in Gonzales at St. Elizabeth's.

My surgery is tomorrow!

Prayers for you both...Good luck!!!

It's weird. I feel like I've been nesting too. My op is 6pm May 19th UK. I have been house tidying for 2 days straight

I too am having Gastric Sleeve Surgery on the 19th of May and I am both very excited and at the same time nervous. Part of the reason for the nerves is I do have problems with the sleeping drugs that they use to put you under but my problem comes not in the going under but in the coming out. So naturally I am nervous. I also would like a buddy too not just for support but also to talk to after surgery to discuss issues with the food plan. I am already planning on taking the food plan slow so that my new stomach gets use to things gradually So it will take me at least 8 weeks before I am back eating regular food again.

Hi Heather, I would be glad to continue to communicate with you after our surgery. Mine is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday. I getting very excited about it all!! I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you have no problems waking up after surgery!!!

My surgery is tomorrow! Good luck to you all! It works be nice to keep in touch with everyone! I have a feeling I'm gonna need it

smcobos2 we are here for each other. I think we will all need it. I have my surgery tomorrow also. I will say a prayer for you. Good luck!

Surgery tomorrow & I am officially freaking out!

For those of you having surgery tomorrow...prayers for you!! We will all be fine. It's been a long road to get this far, now let's keep our eyes on the prize and do this!!!! My email address is Sdufour@lpso.org if anyone wants to stay in contact afterwards. Looking forward to being on the LOSERS bench!!!

Gracy0721 So true of a statement. My email address is drodriguez1@comcast.net if anyone wants to stay in contact. Gracy0721 I will definitely be emailing you. This one time I want to be LOSER!

One more day!!! Today at 10 A.M. I started on Clear Liquids in preparation for surgery tomorrow. I am sipping on a grape Isopure and it isn't too bad. I brought broth for lunch and some sf Jello for later this afternoon. Overall I am feeling really good about tomorrow. How are the rest of you pre sleevers??

Yeah, looks like I'm late day on the 19th, arrive at hospital at 12:00 pm. Surgery around 2 I would guess. A little surreal I think. As far as being on the losers bench, I just want to be able to sit on any bench and not have to check its support and balance to ensure it doesn't collapse under me or launch my 6 yeah old into the air when I sit down..

My list of things to get rid off post vsg:

1: xxxxx clothing. I never want to buy any thing with more than one X on it.

2: seat belt extenders on airplanes.

3: Cpap machine.

Any others?

Well on Saturday I bought some white grape juice no sugar added, some G2 Gatorade, some figi apple and pear sobes, and low sodium chicken broth. Last night I stayed up until about 3 am and accidently drank some pink sobe and I thought opps not suppose to have anything red so I closed the bottle and put it on the floor and picked up my bottle of Water. Today I have had one glass of chicken broth, one bottle of water, one Gatorade, and slightly over the recommended Go Lightly stuff that you need to drink . Luckily I was stopped before I got too far into my third glass. Each of these glasses holds 16 oz! Could not have any type of Protein Drink today. Also found out the time of my surgery too and it is going to be a real early day tomorrow because I am one of the first surgeries of the day! At least I will get to have part of the day. Just have to remember to remove my jewelry tomorrow morning, well at least the earrings.

I also just weighed myself and I have reached my goal of losing 20 pound in two weeks!!!! I now weigh 286! Also that starting weight is from the first time that they weighed me at the hospital I had actually had a known top weight of 331 pds so actually I have lost 45 pounds.