Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So confused

Ok I'm 2.5 years post op, I've never hit my goal weight. I have a belly and saggy boobs ( im only 29 :( ) I've been on 5 dates with a guy that im really falling for... We talk every night and I'm close to thinking I'm in love. I don't know when I should tell him about my surgery. i've intermittently been with guys since I had the surgery but nothing was serious so I just didn't care about it so I didn't tell him about the surgery. I also don't know how to bring that up into conversation. I am very self-conscious about my saggy stomach. I do not believe he will care because he has had physical issues in the past but I don't know how to handle the situation.

tomorrow he will see pictures from my vacation last week in Mexico with girlfriends so I'm sure he will realize that underneath the winter clothes I'm not as small as he thinks I am. So I need to have that conversation. I don't know how to handle it!

Honesty is always the best policy. If you can't think of how to say it just say. I have to talk to you about something and tell him that you hope it doesn't change things between you because you really care for him and tell him you want the relationship to be based on honesty and just say it. You will feel much better about it. And if he cares for you he will not have an issue with it. Good luck. Keep us posted. BTW if he cares about you he won't give a Crap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches